2

We ended up saying our vows to each other which was so adorable and special to us. The things he said were the sweetest things I've ever been told and the whole thing really melted my heart.

"That was truly beautiful. May we have the rings now please?" The officiant asked politely and motioned for Lucas and Thomas to come up. They stood up and brought them over. Colby and I bent down and I grabbed his as he grabbed mine.

"Thank you, babies." I whispered and smiled then kissed their cheeks and watched as they walked back to Mike. I stood back up and faced Colby with a big and genuine smile.

"Okay, Cole, repeat after me." The officiant said. Colby nodded and gently grabbed my left hand. I started tearing up again. "Scarlet, I give you this ring," The officiant said. "Scarlet, I give you this ring," Colby repeated and squeezed my hand gently before putting the beautiful ring at the tip of my left ring finger.

"as a symbol of my love." The officiant finished. "as a symbol of my love." Colby repeated and then slid the ring down my finger until it reached my equally breathtaking engagement ring. Once he did that, I could help the smile that grew on my face. I couldn't believe it.

"Okay now, Scarlet, repeat after me." The officiant said and I nodded, taking my eyes away from the ring and looking up into Colby's eyes. "Cole, I give you this ring," The officiant said. "Cole, I give you this ring," I replied quietly, putting his ring at the tip of his finger like he had done to me.

"as a symbol of my love." The officiant finished. "as a symbol of my love." I replied and slid it down his finger, my smile never leaving my face. "By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride." The officiant finished.

Colby wasted no time grabbing my face and smashing his lips onto mine. We both had big smiles on our faces as everyone around us cheered, but I honestly wasn't paying attention. The only thing I was focusing on was Colby and the fact that we just got married.

Even though it just happened, I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't believe that after everything we've been through, Colby stuck with me through everything and he wanted to marry me.

It's so insane to me.

My life is so insane but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I wouldn't trade my friends who are now my chosen family, I wouldn't trade Gus and Cay, I wouldn't trade my siblings or my little adorable nephews or my amazing daughter, or Colby, for anything ever.

I would do absolutely anything for each and every single one of them.

When we pulled away, we looked into each others eyes and smiled yet again. "We did it babygirl." Colby whispered to me. My smile grew even larger when he said that. "We did it." I repeated.

"Family, friends, chosen family and everyone in between, it is my greatest pleasure to present to you, Mr and Mrs Brock!" The officiant yelled. Everyone started screaming and cheering louder. They all stood up and started jumping around as Colby picked me up bridal style and carried me down the aisle as we laughed.

He carried me until we were outside, everyone trailing behind us, still cheering and screaming.

He set me down and our friends and close family members came running up to us and group hugged us.

We all laughed and then the hug was broken up. "OUR BEST FRIEND IS MARRIED!" Gus and Caleb yelled before tackling me in a hug while I laughed. We pulled away and then did a little celebratory dance before laughing.

"OUR SISTER IS MARRIED!" All of my sibling yelled and hugged me tightly. I giggled and then hugged then separately. "OUR SISTER IN LAW IS MARRIED!" Gage and Mike yelled as I laughed and hugged them. As we pulled away, Mike held Aurora up. "Mommy and Daddy are married!" He said in a girly voice making me giggle. Aurora reached out for me with a smile and I gladly took her and shook her hands around.

"Let's go see daddy." I said and then kissed her head. When Colby saw us walking over, he grinned and held his arms out. I pasted Aurora over to him and he spun her around. "There's my princess! Hi sweetheart!" He said and kissed her forehead as she snuggled into his shoulder, making me smile.

"Congrats Scar." Sam said and hugged me. "Thank you Sammy." I said into the hug. "BEST FRIEND!" Gabby yelled and tackled me making me laugh. "Congrats Scar!" Lexi said and hugged me. "Thanks Lex." I said.

"Well well well." I heard someone say behind me. "Mike!" I yelled when I saw him. I ran to him and hugged him as we laughed. "So we need to talk..." He said.

That made my heart drop because it's not my brother in law Mike, no.

It's the cop Mike.