true colors

"There is something to be said about two people who find each other time and time again. No matter what situations they end up in or how far apart they become — They come back to each other. Those are the people who have a little thing called fate on their side...
"...It's almost like the world is saying, stop separating, you are meant to be."
————————————————————————

"Welcome to my own personal meta-block, built on the ruins of the first Iron Heights Completely off the books and camera-free..."

"Mina Chaytan — Her powers bring effigies to life..."

"Sylbert Rundine He can shrink objects and return them to original size..."

"Ramsey Deacon Controls technology..."

"Becky Sharpe — Can manipulate luck on the quantum level..."

"Barry Allen. A speedster..."

"Terms are the same as always. Any metas you sell, we split the profits evenly. So, who would you like?"

"Oh, well, eenie, meenie, miney, all of them."

It'd been a week since Kara had seen Barry behind the glass. It's not like she didn't want to, because she'd see him every hour of every minute if she could. But she had been so busy with Reign business, and DeVoe business, and trying to find a way to get Barry out of jail business and of course she still had a job.

But one morning, Kara had so much time on her hands, and Cecile, as their attorney, needed to speak to Barry. So the two headed to Iron Heights, entering the visiting room, and all eyes were on her.

The past couple of years, everyone was starting to know who Kara Danvers was from CatCo, but now everyone knew who she was. As the wife of a 'serial killer', which Kara thought was ridiculous because Barry was only convicted of one murder, not multiple ones.

Safe to say that as much as she loved seeing Barry, she hated everyone having eyes on her. The DeVoe's really screwed up their name in the eyes of the public, Kara just hoped it would eventually go away.

"Thanks for coming, Cecile," Kara said, fiddling with her blonde hair, trying to ignore all the stares, "I know Barry isn't too optimistic about the appeal hearing."

"Don't lose hope, Kara, we still have a few days to prepare," Cecile told her before Kara sat down in front of the glass wall.

"I'm not, but it's not like we've come up with any new ideas to help Barry," Kara said, but then the both of them realized that Barry wasn't anywhere to be seen.

He wasn't already there for them. Or coming down the hallway. He was...gone.

"A bigger issue is we don't seem to have Barry," Cecile said.

"Mrs. Danvers-Allen?" Kara swung around to her feet, facing Warden Wolfe, along with Cecile.

"Warden Wolfe," Kara said.

"Unfortunately, you won't be able to see your husband today. He was in an altercation," Wolfe explained to her.

"What- an altercation?" Kara asked.

"A prison yard fight," Wolfe told her.

"What?!" Kara almost yelled, but was able to control her tone, "What happened? Is he okay?"