all of these stars will guide us home

"Kara Zor-El..."

Supergirl walked into a dark corridor where she found a old woman, in all black robe, wearing the same glyph as Reign plastered on her chest. "Daughter of Alura."

"Jindah Kol Rozz?" Supergirl asked.

"You know I am. And yet you ask. Uncertainty will be your doom. Not green stone," Jindah said as she slowly approached the hero.

"I came to ask-"

"I know why you came," Jindah cut in. "The Phantom Zone dampened my powers, not the Sight. Misery of your mother's design. But you'll be with her soon."

"Can you tell me about Reign?" Supergirl asked.

"She will destroy you," Jindah sternly said.

"I've heard otherwise," Supergirl said.

"You know nothing of the nature of destruction. You are a child living in light. But there is darkness in all things. In every soul you know. Who will it take?" Jindah asked.

"No one, if I have anything to say about it," Supergirl said.

"You fly too close to the sun. I have languished in pain for time beyond reason because of you, the Children of light. But your pretty skin will soon be brittle scales in hellfire when the others awake-" and Supergirl stared at her taken back, "and unite beneath the standard of Reign."

"What do you mean others?" Supergirl asked.

"Worldkillers. The power, the pestilence, the purity," Jindah explained.

"Priestess," a chilling voice said.

Jindah gasped while Supergirl turned around to see Reign stepping right towards them. The Girl of Steel stared at her baffled, wanting to know how she got there, while Jindah greeted the dark Kryptonian like an old friend. "My child. You've come. At last our time is upon us. Deliver me from this prison and we will bring anguish upon our enemies," Jindah told her before she faced Supergirl once more.

But Supergirl gasped, backing up, almost tripping over herself when the Priestess groaned out in pain with a red substance forming in her chest. She fell to the ground dead and Supergirl saw Reign's eyes glowed for a moment, then back to normal, de-activating her heat vision. "How do you have your powers here?" Supergirl asked, almost trembling.

"My powers aren't dependent on something as trivial as a sun," Reign said as she began approaching the hero. "You're different without your powers. Like a child, helpless and afraid."

"I'm not afraid of you," Supergirl sternly said. "Even though we're enemies, there's still something that binds us."

"Save your speech, Supergirl-"

"No, you have to hear me. There is something in you that sees what you're doing is wrong, that sees the pain you're causing and regrets it. You don't have to be my enemy. You want justice in the world, so do I. But we're not gonna find it by attacking each other," Supergirl told her, but Reign took a big step in front of her, and glowed her eyes.

"And that's where you're wrong," she whispered.

Right as Supergirl tensed, Reign was shocked by a burst of electricity. Supergirl gasped, taking a step to the side, just to see Livewire and Iris walking down the ramp towards them together, and fast. "Watch out," Livewire said as Reign faced them, her eyes still glowing red.

"Coming to Supergirl's rescue?" Reign asked.

"I'm coming to take you down," Livewire said before she blasted another shock of electricity.