• | 0 | •

DESCRIPTION

The Story is set in the times of kings and queens, their kingdoms, and some magical powers. There used to be five major kingdoms.

⚔️🧧Park Kingdom
It was known for its Beauty. Park kingdom was not only gifted with a beautiful landscape and nature, but the people born on this land were also beautiful. Most beautiful in all the kingdoms.

That was the reason, Park Kingdom has the highest birth rate, because other kingdoms prefered to marry here.

⚔️🧧Kim Kingdom
It was known for being Righteous. There's a saying that people here never felt oppressed. It was the gift given to this land, that no one feel injustice here.

Kim Kingdom has a different aura. Anything that can't be solved anywhere else in the world, can be solved here because of their intelligent and righteous king.

⚔️🧧Jeon Empire
It was known for having utmost Power. Jeon Empire was filled with strong and powerful warriors. It could be rightly attributed to their King and most precisely the "to be Crown Prince."

No one compared to them when it came to war. And this was the reason this kingdom was biggest out of all. Jeon Empire is the central rular over other kingdoms.

⚔️🧧Min Kingdom
It was known for its Wisdom. The kingdom was home to all the sources of knowledge. All the secrets of past, and glimpse of future can be found in Min Kingdom's library.

But the wisdom to decode the meaning resides in people born on their land. And they also are deemed intelligent enough to not give that precious knowledge away to evil people.

⚔️🧧Jung Kingdom
It was known for its Magic & Healing powers. The majority were born with healing powers and some were also born with magic. Pure Magic was always stronger than the evil Magic.

Anyone practicing magic was asked to take an oath to only perform magic for the betterment of mankind. But people are twisted, and some take enjoyment in making others miserable.

This is the reason, some dangerous magic skills are locked securely with another strong magic with the help of Min Kingdom. These magics can't be performed by any magician.

When the life started, there was no difference in male & female alphas or male & female omegas. Every gender was equally respected based on their type.

But today, female alphas became extinct. All the alphas born were male. And mostly all the omegas born were females. Male omegas were extremely rare.

Because of this ratio, people started avoiding male omegas as a plague. Rumours started that male omegas cannot bear a child, and they didn't submit to their alphas how a female omega does.

But what happens when the most eligible omega from Park Kingdom is a male. What happens when Park Kingdom doesn't have any other royal alpha or omega prince to make bonds with other kingdoms by strategic marriage.

What happens when this most beautiful thing is broken from inside?