33

Madeline POV

A few days have past since we put up our new stuff for pur rooms and today i'm finaly meeting robbie. Lizzie will be picking me up in 10 minutes so i'm getting ready to leave.scarlett and i haven't talked ever since the shopping incident, i'm willing to talk if she shows me she wants it bad enough. And unfortunatly for her she's backing out way to easily for me to put my heart back out on the line to get hurt again. Chris and i had a father-daughter day and i almost called him dad. It's not like that's a bad thing it's just that i son't want to call him dad when i'm not ready to call scarlett something else than her name. I don't know why but i feel kinda guilty that i wouldn't call her something else because i know she'll be hurt. Just when i'm brushing my hair there's a knock on the door "it's open" i say and it opens revealing scarlett "hi. Uhm lizzie just arrived so i tought i'd let you know she's here" she says woth a small smile and i smile back "thanks for letting me know, i'll be down in e few minutes." I answer and she nods.

The whole car ride lizzie an i sang together and laughed our asses off. As soon as we parked i got kinda nervous i mean what if robbie doesn't like me, does that mean i ein't see lizzie anymore? Will she leave me like everyone else does? And before i can panic completely i feel lizzie's hand on mine. "Hey you'll be okay and robbie will love you" she says like she read my mind. "Okay yeah" i answer not completely convinced but she gives my hand a squeeze and i calm down a bit more. "Come on" she says and gets put of the car amd i follow her on the heels.

Once we get inside there are a lot of people greeting lizzie and she introduces me but i stay quiet. I held her hand tight scared that she might leave me alone and i did not want that to happen. I was looking around and letting lizzie lead me to wherever she was going, after not even a minute we went into a music room and the forst thing that caught my attention were the large drums. "Okay this is robbie's room he should be here in like five minutes, you want to play me something in the meantime?" She asks and i smile and nod . I place myself behind the drums and lizzie gives me a thumbs up and i start playing roling in the deep by adele. At the beginning i sing quietly but as i move further in the song i start singing loud enough for lizzie to hear and at the end i hear multiple people clapping and cheering. I look over and see lizzie, robert and a man that i think is robbie "that was amizing kid" RDJ says while hugging me and i say a small thanks in his chest. "Okay babe ypu were right she's so talented and i can't wait to hear some of the songs you've written yourself" the man says and walks up to me "i'm robbie it's nice to finaly meet you, lizzie doesn't shut up about you" he says and i smile at that last part. She talks about me and she told him i am talented. "It's nice to meet you i'm madeline" i say and je smiles "i know lizzie has told me all about how amazing you are" he says and i look at lizzie and she just shrugs "well sue me for being proud of my very beautifull and talented goddaughter" she days and stands next to robbie. "Okay how about thos songs you have" she says and i nod and take out my notebook "wich one should we start with?" I ask and lizzie smiles "how about that one you sang a little part of i want to hear all of it and you told me you had a melody in mind so i'm curious" she answers and i smile, she remembered the little things i told her and that makes me happy. "Okay i can do that" i say and walk to the piano, robbie comes over and put a mic on the stand so he can record it "just take it easy and we'll go at your pace okay" he says and i nod with a smile. I play some keys before i nod at the rest and sugnal for them to record and start playing all i want. This is one of the last songs i've written and i actually like this one the only thing i want is to add more instruments than just the piano but everything at it's time.

Lizzie POV

I spent my whole day sitting on the couch at the side watching my boufriend and my goddaughter making music together and even singin together and i loved every second of it. I even made some pictures and video's to send to scarlett because i know she would want them. While madeline was making music you could see she was having fun and she was careless and i will do everything so she can keep making music and live her dream. Robert told me he has already contacted some of his friends and they can't wait to hear her voice.

Robert and i went to get some food for us because it was already past six but mads was having to much fun and didn't want to ho yet so we couldn't say no. Once we came back with the food i saw the most beautifull sight, robbie was playing the piano and mads sat on top of it and she was singing while looking at him. I stood there watching woth the biggest smile on my face, i'm glad my two favourite persons get along. Madeline looked up while singin and signaled for me to go over so i did. She told me to sing along and so i did, this wil forever be one of my favourite memories and lucky me robert has fimled it all.

After we ate we sang a couple more sings and talked for a ehile until i looked at the time and saw it was already nine. "Shit it's already nine we need to get you home or scar will kill me" i say and she starts laughing at me "okay let's go"she says and we walk to the car. "Thank you for totday aunt liz i had so much fun." Mads says and i smile "you know i'd do everything to make you happy" i tell her and her smile grows even wider "i know and thanks fot that. You're my favourite person, just don't tell jackson or i might not make it until the morning" she says and we laugh a little.

After a twenty minute drive we get to scarlett's house. Once we get out of the car i trip and almost fal causing us to laugh like idiots while walking in but that quickly fades when we see scarlett standing there.

Hello beautiful people thanks for reading this chapter!

I hope you're enjoying the book and that everything is going well with you.

Have a great day 🤍