44

Madeline POV

Okay here i go, i take one last deep breath and spit it out "so a few days ago lizzie and robert took me to a producer. Without me knowing they played her my music and she wanted to work with me so i signed a contract."i say and scarlett stats screaming in happiness "oh my god my baby is gonna be an artist" she says as she wraps her arms around me. "Anndd i have some more news to tell" i continue and scarlett let's go of me. "We recorded my first song today and it comes out in two days" i tell them and they all start cheering and congratulating me. Then i speak again "i couldn't have done all of this without my amazing godparents so i got them a little thank you" i say and i pick up the bags and give it to them. Robert opens his first and i got him a watch with a misic note and the letters 'R' and 'M' i side the watch. Than lizzie opens hers for her i got a bracelet with a heart, our first letters and a music note engraved. Both of them also had a card in their bags wich they didn't read yet both they were happy with it.

The next two days went by almost uneventfull, the only thing that happend is me and jackson playing around in the house and i fell of the stairs. But i'm okay just a small bruise on my elbow and a sore back but it's almost over now. I woke up bright and early today because my song is going to be released and i can't wait. I'm also kinda nervous because tomorrow is our birthday and i don't even know if they know or not because no one has mentioned anything about it, but i guess it doesn't matter as long as jade and mason don't forget. At the moment i'm way to excited to spend my time wondering if they know or don't because in half an hour the song goes online, my producer also wants me to shoot a movie to put it on youtube so that's what i'm doing today. I asked scarlett and lizzie to come and they said they would, lizzie will pick me up in twenty minites because scarlett had to go and give rose her dance shoes this morning but she told me she'd make it in time for the shooting.

When we arrived at the studio i was surprised to see robert, chris and jackson standing there to watch me shoot mu first music video. They all hughed me and at that moment i realised one person was missing, scarlett. I looked at the time and she should be here any minute now i was looking for her until i felt a hand on my shoulder "she'll be here soon just trust her" i hear lizzie's vouce and i nod, i just hope she's right because this might be a small step back in our relationship and ot would be another first she missed in my life. I pull myself together and go inside with all of them. I was pukled into a dressing room where three people stood "hi i'm penelope and i'm your stylist" a black haired girl,early-twenties, says and i shake her hand. "I'm harry and i'm your hair stylist" a tall brown haired guy says and i shake his hand to "and i'm lola, i'm your make-up artist." A short brunette says and i shake her hand aswell. "Well i'm madeline and it's nice to meet you guys" i say and they all smile.

After i was comoletely ready i went back to the rest amd they looked at me in awe and lizzie took some pictures. They all had wide smiles, i however was looking for the one person i really wanted here to be more than anyone else, but she wasn't and that says more than all her words. Clara comes over with a man called richard and he will be the ine shooting my video's and maybe later taking my pictures at my concerts. We got ready and i would be filmed behind the piano so everything was set up. All of it was perfect exept for the fact that she wasn't there.

Scarlett POV

Today my baby is shooting her first music video and i can't wait ti see her in action. But first i had to drive all the way over to romain's because rose broke her dance shoes and they couldn't get new ones in time for her practice. I have more than enough time to be back even if there is some traffic i will make it on time to see her in action.

I got to his house with enough time to spare so i went inside to say hi to rose quickly. Rose is very much a daddy's girl so she didn't mind that i didn't stay long. Most parents would be more hurt by this but i wasn't because i get to see my other daughter in action and i'm so excited. I got intoy car and started driving. When i was about five minutes away from his house my car started making weird noises and it stopped working. Lucky for me i was just in time to mive from the road, i tried to get it working again but it was no use. I looked at the time and she starts shooting in twenty minutes, i called a mechanic and he'll be here in twenty minites. Great, just great, i'll not only miss her shooting her music video but i'll miss another first in her life. I waited for the mechamic to arrive and do his job, i also wanted to call lizzie or chris and let them know but my phone died and i can't charge it in my car without it rolling because of the battery so i had to wait.

Fixing the car took almost an hour and i was so annoyed, not only did i have ti wait for so long but i would also never make it in time to see a little bit of her shooting. When i got in the car i immediatly put my phone in the charger and when it turned on it blew up with texts and missed calls from lizzie and chris. I called chris and within seconds he picked up "scarlett where are you, i tought you'd be here" he starts and i sogh hearing the clear dissapointment in his voice. "Look i had to drop of roses dance shoes and on my way back my car broke doen. I had to wait for someone to fix it and he took alsmost an hour to make this stupid shit to work again. And on top of that my phone died so i couldn't let you know" i tell him amd he sighs "how is she doung?" I ask him "she's doing great, a real talent not only in singing and writing but in front of the camera aswell" he answers and i feel so proud but also guilty that i wasn't there. "That's good to hear, i'm almost twenty minutes away so i guess i'll meet you home" i teel him a little scared for his reaction because when it comes to dissapointong one of the twins he gets mad for the smalest things. "Yeah we're heading home now mads just got back out of her dressing room. We'll see you at home" he says and we say our goodbyes. I speed up a little hoping i won't be to late when i get home and that i can appologise to her before her birthday tomorrow.

Hi my lovely people, i hope you have the best of days and enjoyed this chapter of the evansson twins🤍