3

July 2003
Scarlett POV

I was lucky that my mom was home when i went in labour. Right now i'm almost 2 hours i labour and baby number one is making it's way out. Never in my life have i felt so much pain and never in my life have i wanted to punch a nurse in the face so hard that i don't think she would get up in the next hour. "Just keep pushing" she keeps sayong in her annoying high pitched voice and i'm realy having trouble resisting the urge to scream at her. My mom must've noticed my annoyance because she shook my shoulder to get my attention away from her "hey it's okay baby just push and grip my hand and you'll get there focus on your breathing baby" she says and i calm down and start pushing. I let out an earpitching scream when i feel my first baby getting out. "Congratulations your babyboy is healthy" the other nurse says and wraps him in a blanket. The other nurse tells me it's time to start pushing again so i mush to get my little gorl out of me so i can hold her. I scream, push, cry and i grip down on my mothers hand for another hour and a half and finaly my babygirl is born and healthy.

Chris POV

It's been almost 4 hours since she went in lavour and the screams and cries have finaly stopped and i'm called into the room to meet my little munchkins. As soon ad i open the door i see a very tired scarlett holding our babygirl with the crib of pur babyboy just beside her bed. She looks at me and gives me the biggest smile "say hello to our little munchkins" she says happily and i walk over and take our son out of his crib and i study his face. 'God he already looks like me' i think to myself and i look at our daughter and she will be exactly like scar i can already tell.

After a while with our baby's the nurses come in to take them for some tests and after some time they return them. "So what are the names of these little cuties?" She asks us. I've been thinking about names for so long and i want the perfect name for my little girl and i think i found it. I look at chris firts because he would name pur son and i pray to god that i din't make a mistake by letting him choose. " Jackson Mateo Johansson Evans" he says while smiling down at our little boy. The nurse turns her attention towards me and then i tell her the name. " Madeline Chase Johansson Evans" yes i gave her the middle name of her godmother so what it's a little surprise for her.

At the moment i couldn't be happier, our two little babies. Madline and Jackson Johansson Evans born 16th of july 2003. This will forever be my favourite day.

Sorry for the shorter chapter but i didn't realy know what to write in this one anymore so yeah.