72

Madeline POV

It's been a week sonce they left, a week since i've told colin about my idea for the wedding, a week since i've had no progress in my songs and a week since i felt my mental health getting worse again. I'm trying to cover up the signs because jackson knows what comes with it.

No one has noticed me eating less or making myself throw everything up right after i ate. I've been losing weight and shutting almost everyone out. They all think it's because jade and mason are gone but it has nothing to do with that actually. When we got home that day i got the genious idea of looking myself up and i saw all the negative comments. I know i shouldn't let them get to me but there were just to much of them.

Right now i'm doing the only thing i can still do when i get in this state of mind and that's drawing. I draw what i feel and right now it seems to be loads of black. Knowing i'll need help at some point i keep the drawings to explain when the time is there.

Scarlett POV

It's been a week since i've noticed the change in madeline's behaviour and i'm getting a bit worried. She shut me out for the most part, but i keep on trying my best although it hurts a little to see she's acting normal with colin. Sure i'm happy they get along because he'll be her step-dad some time so i'm gratefull they're getting along better.

I've tought about possible ways to get her to talk but i can't come up with one that's good enough to actually do so i'm making the last move i know. I'm going to her twin. I think he'll know what to do since he's always taken care of her. So now i'm waiting for him to open his bedroom door. "Hey baby can we talk for a second?" I ask him and he nods "sure mome come in" he answers i sit on his bed and face him. I tale a deep breath before finally speaking "so i've noticed madeline's change in behaviour and i don't think she's doing so well. She's been a lot more down and at first i tought it was because of jade and mason leaving but i don't think that's really it. And i know it's stupid that i came to you but i really don't know what to do to help her" i rant and he just looks at me for a minute. "I'm actually impressed you noticed because she's getting really good at covering her true feelings. I know it's hard right now but madeline will talk on her own time. She's gone through this before and i know how to help her and i'll do that when she knows she has to ask for help." He tells me and i nod "i'm still worried tough" i tell him honestly "me to but at least it isn't as bad as last time. If it is i'll tell her immediatly" he says and i nod "what happened last time?" I ask him znf i see him tense up a little "it's not my story to tell but last time was related to our last fosterdad mr. benson." He tells me and now i'm scared about what might happened there.

I listen to what jackson told me and i trust on him to help her so i give her time. I keep wondering what might have happened mast time and what made them both the way they are today. I remember anabelle telling me about something that changed them both but had more effect on madeline and i really wanna know what it is. I won't pressure her to talk but i really hope she starts trusting me enough to let me in soon.

Jackson POV

To say that i was shocked scarlett noticed was the understatement of the year. Usually madeline hides her feelings so well it's almost unnoticable for me to see, but now scarlett saw right through it. To be honest i've been worried about her aswell but as long as she isn't doing that again i'm letting her come to me when she's ready.

Madeline has always been the kind of person who doesn't want to be rushed into something and since the incident it's gotten worse. She won't open up to anyone until she's ready and that's how it is. I've learned not to force her and that ended up with much worse concequences than you can think about. She got mad, really mad, so mad that she suddenly spit out almost evey single thing that has been bothering her before and i was shocked about the things she told me.

At dinner i kept an eye on her to see wether or not it's happening again and i saw her eating less than usual. It made me a bit suspicious so when she went to the bathroom right after eating i followed her and i heard it.

She's doing the thing she promised me never to do again...

Madeline babe what are you doing to yourself...

Will jackson say something? Will madeline come clean? How will scarlett react when she finds out?

Keep reading to find out...

I hope you're all doung great and remind yourself that you're worth it🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3