88

Madeline POV

The last three days we've been practicing the dances and where i should be on stage. I'm also playing some songs on the piano so thar's also a bit stressing because i want to do it right and make sure they got worth for their money.

Todnight is the first concert and right now i'm doing a sound check. Mark and clara told me i didn't need to sing all the songs but i wanted to sing them before tonight so i did. "Perfect" i hear mark saying and i smile at him "i'm so ready for tonight" i say and we make our way to eat something. Blue was always besides me like the good girl she is. In all honesty it's weird being alone like this, it's not bad but it's weird, i'm so used to having someone else around.

I need to get in styling a few hours before it begins because sometimes my hair is a bitch and it doesn't want to co-operate. The outfit was already picked and i'm really happy with it because it's really my style. For my first concert i picked this one.

It looks really nice and i love the shoes and the jacket

It looks really nice and i love the shoes and the jacket. When i'm done i make a quick video if myself and put it on my instagram because my followers love surprises and sneak peaks whenever they can get them. Not even minutes later i get texts from the groupchat and the girls are wishing me goodluck in stage and they'll be cheering for me. It means a lot to me knowing they're proud of me and they support me.

Just e few minutes before it starts my phone buzzes again. I look at it and see a text from dad and lizzie.

Papa x :

Goodluck bubba i'm sorry i'm not there for your forst show but i know you'll do great out there.
Love you xx

Me:
Thanks papa it means a lot to me
Love you to x

I answer him quickly before going to lizzie's text

Auntie liz<3 :

Hi monkey, i know you'll do great up there and i believe in you. I'll be expecting some nice ass pics and video's from tonight so you better get me some. Love you monkey🤍
To the moon and back

Her text made me tear up a bit. It's nice to know they care but i'd expect a text like that from a mother instead of a godmother.

Me:
Thank you antie liz, i'll make sure to get you some and send them to you tonight.
Love you to the moon and back❤️

Right after i hit the send button i'm called on stage. I throw my phone on the table and make my way out while greeting my fans.

I still think it's weird how i got here with so many fans that pay to see me singing. I mean not even a year ago i was a normal girl in ofxord without parents to care for me, just me and my brother. And now i have an amazing dad and godparents, so many fans, an amazing friendgroup and a girl that i like. It's crazy how fast it all changed but i'm not mad about it.

"Hello LA are you ready to sing the lungs out of your body?" I question them and they start cheering "okay that sounds pretty decent. Before we start i would like to say a quick thank you to all of you who are here and all my fans who are at home now. Without you i'd never be here and i'd still be the normal stupid girl who writes her own music. Now i'm a normal stupid girl who writes music for her fans" i say and they laugh. "But i'm serious tho. I love every single one of you and i'm geatefull to be here today and i hope that my music can help you guys one way or another."i say and they cheer again "so as a thank you i'll start this show and with that also the tour with a new song i wrote just a few days ago. This ine is called 'easy on me' and i really hope you'll like it" i finish before making my way to the piano.

(If you want you can play the song on top of the chapter:) )

At the beginning of the song i was really scared to mess up but as i reached the chorus all my doubts vanished and i put all my emotions in it. Memories of scarlett and i's fight came into my mind and her words repeated themselves causing me to put even more emotions in it. Music has always been my release and i'm happy to share that with the world.

After the rest of the songs and many gifst that were thrown on stage it was time to say goodbye. "So i guess it's the end of the first show huh?" I say and they all scream 'oohhh' i chuckle a bit at that "don't be so sad LA it won't be the last time i'm here. So just before i go let's hear it one more time for LA!" I yell and they cheer as loud as they can. I walk of stage woth the biggest smile and wave to rhe crowd. Today was a really good day and i can't wait till the other shows, especially the last one.

Because it's my birthday today i decided to give you guys a double update so here you go!

First show is a fact bitchez.

Do you want me to keep putting outfits in the story or not?

Lmk what you think about it.

I hope you're doing great and know that you're worth it🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3