112

Madeline POV

In the morning i felt my bed dip besides me and my face was being peppered with faces. I immediatly knew who it was and without opening my eyes i puckered my lips, wanting her to kiss them. She chuckled at first but gave me a kiss nontheless "goodmorning love. Your dad let me in" she says and i open my eyes and meet her hazel eyes who are staring back at me "goodmorning angel. I really don't mind waking up like this" i tell her and giggle a bit. She lays down besides me and i cuddle into her side the moment she hits the matras.

After a few minutes florence decided it was time to get up. And me being stubborn i didn't want to. Then something that i didn't expect came "okay you're leaving me no choice" she says and pulls my arms around her neck and picks me up under my thighs. I let out a small squeal and burry my head in her neck while she carries me downstairs. We walk into the kitchen and dad and alycia are sat at the counter "goodmorning sweetheart" dad greets me and i mutter a small morning back. Florence then puts me down on top of the counter and pulls away a bit "what do you want for breakfast love?" She asks me and i smile at her "hmm just some cereal please" i answer and she nods. Before turning around she lifts both her hands and puts my hair behind my ears before giving me a kiss. ( like the stelena kiss yk) The biggest smile was on my face when i was watching her making my food. She then gave me my bowl and placed a kiss on my forehead before sitting down in front of me.

Alycia POV

This morning i was surprised to see florence pugh standing at the front door but then chris told me about her and madeline being together. At first i couldn't really see it until they came downstairs, she was carrying her, made her breakfast and their affection was so normal. Then i saw it, they fit perfectly together and i think they'll last forever. I watched them with the biggest smile on my face, happy that madeline was happy and loved.

Then i started thinking about how crazy it is that i only met this girl one day ago and i already feel the need to protect her from all the bad things in this world and love her with all i have. It's kinda what i imagine it would feel like to have a child that you'd want to protect. And if i'm being honest with myself i'd be more than happy to have her as mine but it's still to early for that. I mean chris and i haven't been together for that long and i've only met her a day ago, which wasn't even ment to happen.

Chris POV

After madeline got dressed we decided we's spend the day at home and have a barbecue with scarlett, colin and the four of us and ofcourse the two doggies. While i was going to take care of the meat and all that stuff madeline offered to make some pasta salades and something with her patatoes together with alycia, wich left florence with me in the backyard. She seemed a bit more nervous than before and i couldn't help but wonder why. As i was thinking i suddenly heard her voice "she doesn't know yet" she tells me and i frown "who doesn't know what yet?" I ask her and she sighs

"scarlett. She doesn't know about me and madeline yet" she answers and i look at her slightly confused. "I don't want her to know because we still have to work together and i'm scared she won't accept it and treat me diffrently" she says and i nod "it's okay, i understand. But if i can give you some advice, scarlett sometimes thinks she's a whole mighty goddess, and she may act like it sometimes, but the moment she'll see how happy you make madeline she'll accept. And even if she doesn't that's okay because she can't tell you not to love eachother. I honestly wouldn't wait to long to tell her" i say and she nods processing my words.

Soon the doorbell rang and i went to open the door because i know for a fact that the two in the kitchen didn't seem to have noticed. I heard them laughing, singing and chatting away through the kitchen window that was open and it makes me so happy and lucky that they like eachother. When i opened the door i was met by two smiling people who were immediatly looking around for my daughter. I took them to the yard and told them madeline was still preparing something in the kitchen. Then after a bit of an awkward scilence the chatter in the kitchen went louder again and we heard a fit of laughter. I smiled slightly and looked up to see scarlett looking at the window confused. I haven't told them alycia is here or that we're dating but i thought it would be a nice surprise for a barbecue.

Just as i was about to go check on them music started playing louder through the speakers outside and they came out side by side laughing and madeline leant her head to the side onto alycia's shoulder and they looked at eachother smiling widely. I turned my head and saw florence with a loving look and scarlett looked rather shocked.

I already knew it would be hard for scarlett to contain her jealousy but i won't let it ruin or day.

So it's been a while but i finally found some time to write again and i'm nearing the end.

I hope you know thta you're worth it🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3