121

Madeline POV

Just as i thought what would happen, the next day my name was all over the headlines. Most of the things that were being said were not bad but then there were some that i didn't like. There were a few headlines that said that scarlett didn't buy rose enough things so i did it for her and some others in that direction.

Then there were a few about us going into the jewelry store and that started a whole thing about who i'm dating.

So today when i was out getting some coffee i got swarmed by paperazzi. They kept asking me about my secret girlfriend and when i'm doing a girlfriend reveal. I just ignored them all because i found i really disrespectfull how they talked to me and also about her.

I just went on with my day and got a call from mark reminding me i'm on jimmy fallon's show and i'm so excited for it. Seeing that it's almost three already i realise i'll have to get going sooner than i thought. So i started getting ready to go, i wasn't dressed in something fancy because i know i'll be completely styled over there.

Just as i was about to walk out the door i saw florence standing on the porch. "Angel what are you doing here?" I ask her and she looks at me with her mesmerizing eyes, but they didn't have the same sparkle as usual "i just wanted to see you" she says in a small voice. I waste no time stepping closer and taking her in my arms. "What's wrong angel?" I ask her but she stays quiet "please baby. Talk to me, please tell me what's wrong" i say and i hear her sniffle. I comb my fingers through her her and give her a kiss on top of her head "angel please tell me" i whisper and she shakes her head "it's stupid" she says and tries to hide her face while whiping her tears.

I move my hands to both sides of her face and make her look at me. "It's not stupid if it makes you so upset angel. Can you please tell me what's going on?" I ask while rubbing my thumbs over her cheeckbones. "It's just that i saw the headlines and all the photos from you and i don't know. I guess i let it get into my head and i started overthinking and somehow convinced myself that you didn't want to go public so you could break up without all the rumors and stuff" she tells me with a small voice and my eyes soften even more. "My love that's not true. I love you and i won't leave you or break up with you. You make me the happiest i've ever been and i wouldn't leave you for all the money in the world. If you want to go public i'll do it, hell i'd do anything to make you happy. If you want to just say the word and i'll say it tonight on jimmy fallon" i tell her and she looks at me with glossy eyes "you'd do that for me?" She asks and i blush a bit "ofcourse i would florence. I'm not ashamed to tell the world that you're the one that i love. And if you want to i'll do it tonight. And if you want to wait i won't tell them until you're ready to" i tell her and a smile grows on her face. "I love you baby" she whispers before leaning in to kiss me. "Hmm what to you think about coming with me to jimmy?" I ask her between kisses "i'd go anywhere with you" she answers before giving me one last kiss.

Florence POV

When i saw all the headlines with her name in it and the pictures i couldn't help but start thinking about what they said. I know it was stupid to read them but there was one article that said madeline is keeping her girlfriend secret so when things went wrong there wouldn't be any rumors about what happened and her name wouldn't be ruined.

The thing from the article didn't seem to leave my mind and that's when i started overthinking. 'What if they are right?' 'What if she doesn't want to be seen with me?' 'What if she's planning to break up with me?'. All those thoughts filled my head and i started to panic so i did the only thing i could think of, iwent to her house.

Once i got ther i didn't even have the guts to knock, i just stood there on the front porch waiting for i don't know what.

Then when i heard her voice i realised it was stupid to come here and stupid to think like that. And she only reassured me of her intentions and her love. It made me happy to know that she would tell the public if i wanted to even tho i know she isn't fully ready to do so. It's one of the things i love about her, how selfless she is and how she would put my needs before hers at any time.

Right now we're sitting in the car. She has one hand on the wheel and her other one is on top of mine with interwined fingers on the gear stick. Every now and then she glances ove at me and every time we have to wait for a red light she lifts our hands and kisses my palm. It's a small gesture but i love it.

I hope you're doing great🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3