98

Madeline POV

The next day mason came over and we went to this small diner we went to all the time. Lucky for me there were no paps and almost no one that wanted a photo with me so it was really calm and relaxing. I really enjoyed the time we spent there, we were just chatting and laughing like old times.

Then later in the afternoon we decided it would be fun to go live on my instagram and start singing karaoke. I opened my live while they were setting it all up and in the matter of a minute there were already more than 40 000 watchers. "Hi lovely people today i'm here with my two childhood bestfriends jade and mason and we're going to be singin some karoake for y'all so of you want to hear a song put it in the comments while these morons are setting it up" i say and i get two glare from them and i start laughing. I went and put my phone on the table we pushed al the way in front of the tv so we would have enough space to dance and jump around. The comments kept comming and i couldn't follow them all. "Oohh i'm getting snacks" i say while doing a little dance and they start full on laughing at me but i just ignore them.

After a couple minutes i come back with some bowls with chips and candy in them and a coke for the three of us "i'm back bitchezz and who's ready for karoake!!" I say and we laugh. "Okay first of is mason. What song do we want him to sing?" I ask and look in the comments "oohh this is a good one lovely from billie. God i love billie so billie if you see this i love you" i say to the camera and than sit next to jade on the couch while mason sings. Next up is jade and altho she doesn't want to admit it she has an exellent voice. "So what song for jade? Uhmmm yes this one a little bit of love. You remember this one we used to sing it all the time" i tell jade and she nods. After jade is done it's my turn and jade goes over to pick the song from the comments "dang these keep coming so fast but i saw control by zoe wees passing by a couple times so that's the one you're singing bitch" she tells me and i nod.
After that we sang a couple more songs like unstoppable and elastic heart by sia, rolling in the deep by adele and good as hell by lizzo.

Then we went outside and jade and i started attacking mason with water because it was really warm, when mason got his payback the water wars started and maria thought it would be really funny to film it with my phone so all my followers could see us running around like we were twelve or something. I don't know how it happened but suddenly i was chasing jade and she slipped and i fell over her, we busted out laughing and it felt really great. It's been i while since i've laughed like this and i really needed it.

Ofcourse later that day my whole tiktok and instagram were filled with edits from earlier and i absolutely love all of them. I reposted some of the edits before i went to help make dinner. Something not many people know about me is that i'm actually quite the cook and i love cooking.

Then i went to my hotel and the night ended with my usual goodnight text from florence. It always brings a smile on my face and it makes me happy. I didn't stay up late because tomorrow i need to go for a soundcheck.

Jade POV

The next morning madeline picked me and mason up to come with her to do a soundcheck. It was weird being backstage in such a big place. Mason and i were gawking around in awe while it was just casual for madeline.

Today was a diffrent soundcheck, it was an open one so people could come in and watch her. It wasn't out in the world but i'm sure when one will walk in there will be a lot following soon.

Even tho she wasn't dressed up for anything the moment she stepped on stage her outfit looked like it was made for a concert. She was wearing a green top, with black ripped jeans, a matching jacket, her jordans and to tip it off some jewelry and her sunglasses ( not the green one you can pick any sunglasses you like).

 She was wearing a green top, with black ripped jeans, a matching jacket, her jordans and to tip it off some jewelry and her sunglasses ( not the green one you can pick any sunglasses you like)

And i was right, not long after the first person came in more and more people started entering.

She started with some of her own songs and suddenly someone asked for another song. She thought for a while and went to the band and asked then to play a song. All of us were curious to what song she would sing and from the first note i recognized the song. It was secret love song by little mix. A smile formed on my lips and i filmed her while she was singing, i know she love that song and also lizzie will love this.

She did fantastic and i'm sure she'll do great tomorrow afternoon. I can tell she's nervous about this but i'm sure it's all for nothing.

Hi sexy bitchez how are you doing today?

I hope you liked this chapter and that you're doing okay🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3