59

Madeline POV

I've been staying with lizzie for almost two weeks and to be honest i'm feeling much better. Lizzie and i have bonded so much and i've grown to trust her for almost 80% wich is a lot for me, robbie and i have been messing around in the studio and i've been writing some new lyrics, chris texts everyday and i see him as much ad possible, jackson comes over every few days to make sure i'm good and scarlett, well she sends me texts everyday telling me how sorry she is and she misses me and blah blah blah.

I know it's all bulshit so i ignore her. If i'd tell you i din't feel guilty for reacting the way i did i'f lie. She hurt me by breaking her promise and also my trust but there's this tiny bit of guilt that's eating me up inside. And ad i'm thinking about people i haven't heard from another name comes upon that list, florence pugh. The girl i have the biggest crush ever on and kissed twice has conpletely forgotten i exist. I get that she's busy with work but she told me she wants to hang out sometime and now i'm getting the cold shoulder, i don't know what's up with her ignoring me but it's annoying me.

Baby blue is always with me and she's growing so fast. My little girl never leaves my side, even in the studio but clara doesn't mind, and she never fails to make me happy with her cuddles and kisses. I started learning her tricks and she's very smart and picking them up well. Another thing she sometimes get's are the zoomies, or at least that's what i call it, she starts running around like a possesed chicken out of nowhere and doesn't stop for about a minute or three. The first time she got them was when lizzie, robbie and i we're watching a movie and she just started running. All of us dying from laughter and when she calmed down she pretended nothing happened and cuddled into me. That's a great memory i caught on camera.

Currently i'm waiting for blue to finish her buisness so we can go to sleep and as i wait my phone goes off. It's another message from scarlett.

Scarlett :) :

Hey mads
It's me again. I miss you and hope you're okay and coming home soon. I really want to apologise in person so i'll do that when you get home. Lizzie sent me some video's of you and blue and she's already grown so much in less than two weeks.
I love you madeline x

And after reading that tears filled my eyes. It's been almost two weeks since we saw eachother and i miss her and she misses me to. Never in my life, and i mean NEVER have i tought about giving someone another chance, let alone a third one, and here i am standing, debating whether or not to let her explain and give her another chance. Just as i've decided blue nudges me to tell me she's ready. I go upstairs and decide to text her back.

Me:

Hey
I've been thinking a lot about it
the past time and i've calmed down
a lot . I just want to let you know i'm coming home tomorrow if that's okay.

Not even a minute later she relpied

Scarlett:) :

Ofcoure that's okay, i want nothing more
then for you to come home.
I'll make us mac & cheese when you get home.
Can't wait to see you again my little girl
I love you and goodnight <3

As i read the text i smile and put my phone aside and let sleep consume me as i'm trying ot to worry about what tomorrow will bring.

Lizzie POV

I wake up to an amazing smell. 'Ohn robbie is making breakfast that's so sweet' i think to myself but after a minute i realise i'm laying on his chest. At first i'm a bit lost as to who it can be because madeline is not a morning person but when i hear her perfect voice coming from downstairs i smile and get up.

When i get to the kitchen i see madeline making pancakes while singing and dancing around. I can't help myself and i take my phone out and start recording it. She's way to in it to notice me and i love it. After finishing her song she turns around and sees me with me phone "aunt lizzie stoopppp" she wines with a pout and i just giggle at her. "So what's got you up this morning?" I ask her and she has a small smile on her face "well i was going to ask you to drive me home today and i made us all breakfast as a thank you for letting me stay here" she answers and i smile "monkey you don't have to thank me for staying here you're always welcome. Hell i'd even let you live here permanently, it's fun having you around and you're like my own so i love it when you're here." I tell her and her smile grows bigger "so when do you want to go home?" I ask her "before noon please" she answers and i nod.

Robbie joined us for breakfast and ofcourse me being me i snapped a picture if the two of them and posted it on my instagran aling with the video from this morning with caption ' imagine being blessed with this one as goddaughter<3"
And it already has loads of likes and comments from my friends but also from fans. I didn't read them and put my phone away enjoying the last bit of time before she goes home.

Madeline POV

After breakfast i packed my stuff and said goobye to robbie. Lizzie and i sang the whole road home, she stipped in front of the house and turned to me. "I'll miss having you around all the time. It'll be weird and empty without you and miss zoomie" she says and i laugh a bit at the nickname for blue. "I'll miss you to but i can still come over or you can come over here. It's not like i'm leaving the country right" i joke and she laughs a bit "you better not leave me again" she says and i pull her in a hug. We break the hug after a while and i look out the window to the front door "are you ready?" Lizzie asks and i nod "as ready as i'll ever be" i answer and get out the car.

Hi my lovely people

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Any toughts on this book?

I hope you all are doing well!

Have a great day🤍