63

Madeline POV

I woke up to blue nudging my face "morning baby why are you waking me?" I ask her and she jumps off my bed and runs to my door. "Oh you gotta pee don't you" i cooe her and she wags her tail.

When i get down i let her outside and walk to the kitchen to get some water. I see scarlett standing with her back facing me and i just go up and wrap my arms around her leaning on against her "goodmorning sweet girl" she greets me while turning around to hug me "morning" i numble in her chest and i feel her laughing "someone's still tired" she says and i simply nod. We break out of eachothers embrace once blue tries to join us. "I'll take jade to the studio with me and we'll be back around 6:30, we can bring some snacks for game night" i say and she agrees.

It was rather warm outside so i decides to wear some sports shorts because they're more comfortable then jeans ones, a white crop top and a zip up sweater to hide the scars on my back. The ones on me legs were uncovered but i can alsways tell them i'm clumsy, wich i totaly am, and i got them while doing some crazy things. Most of them were because i was so clumsy but some of them weren't and i don't feel like explaining where i got them to anyone. Jade took hours to get ready as usual and came out in a simular outfit as mine, i grabbed blue's leash and we went our way.

Once in the studio i let blue loose and she does her usual round of saying hello to everyone, they all live her and i understand why. I mean what's not to love about baby blue? I introduce kade to them and we walk onto the room. "Ahh popstar you're here" clara saya as she greets me "and you brought company" she says turning to jade "i'm clara this one's producer" she introduces herself "jade, her best friend" jade answers and shakes her hand. "Okay so i called you in because i got an e-mail from halsey's team and she wants us to record your cover from her song sorry and possibly meet up for a duet. She heard you sing it at your concert and loved your voice and the idea." clara tells me and we start working immediatly.

Recording took longer than expected necause i kept messing up the words or started laughing while jade mocked me but eventually it came out great. Blue was waiting patiently in her dogbed in the room until we're ready to leave. She really is an amazing dog and i'm so happy i have her. After waiting on jade because she needed to oee so bad or she tought so we finally left the studio.

On the ride home we stopped at the store to get some snacks, maybe we got a bit to mich but that's besides the point, and sang our hearts out while blue was looking at us like we're some weirdos.

Jade mocked me messing up for the rest of the ride "oh fuck i messed up again" she said in a mocking tone and i gave her a glare before opening the door "oh come on birdie you know you love me" she says throwing her arm around me "do i?" I ask her joking "uhh yes you do" she says and i laugh before giving her a kiss on her cheeck.

Without us noticing everyone was watching our interaction, some with smiling faces and some with another kind of look. "We're back bitchezzz" i say while walking to the table with the snacks "hey cupcake how was the studio" mason asks and i glare at him for using that nickname again. "It was great" i answer without breaking my glare. I could see the curious looks on jade and jacksons faces because they don't know aboit the cupcake story "i'll help with the snacks cupcake" he says while walking over and giving me a kiss on the head and i just slap his shoulder. "Dude florence fucking pugh is here! I remember you rambling about how big of a crush you have on her!" He whisper shouts and i slap him again "could you shut the fuck up! Someone might hear you dumbass" i whisper back and he just laughs and wiggles his eyebrows.

God this will be a long night of teasing.

Florence POV

I was very excited to go to family game night, it's been a while since i hung out woth madeline and i can't wait to see her again. I arrived a bit earlier than scar said but she knows i always come early. By the time i got there madeline wasn't home yet so i waited. While waiting i got introduced to some boy named mason, i couldn't really read his expression when he first saw me but he had this weird smile on his face. I just shrugged it off because i have absolutely no intrest in him and he doesn't stand a chance against madeline.

After waiting for what felt like an eternity the door opened and i saw madeline walking in with a girl attached to her hip. They were laughing about something and she had her arm around madeline's shoulder. I don't know why but that made me feel so jealous. I have no idea to why imm so jealous because we're mot even together.

Than when she came into the room she didn't even greet me and just started to unpack the snacks. Then this mason kid called her 'cupcake' and that made my body overflow woth jealousy. He shouldn't be calling her nicknames like that, i am the only one who can do that. Oh god since when am i this possesive over someone? It's like i can't stop the jealousy from flooding over me.

It doesn't get any better because they start whispering to eachother and it makes me kinda angry that i don't know what they're talking about. Just as i'm staring daggers i to the boys head madeline turns to me with a big smile. "Hi flossie" she says and wrpas me in a hug "hello darling" i greet her back holding her a bit closer "okay who's ready for game night!" Lizzie says ruining our moment.

When we start playing jade sits herself in madeline's lap and keeps whispering into her ear here and then and it's making me furious. I can't help but sending glares at her whenever i can, i don't know what has gotten into me but i don't like this jealousy.

So jealous flo😏

I had fun writing this and decided to end the chapter here before madeline caught flo's jealousy.

Do we like jealous flo or not?

My messages are always open❣️

Have a great day🤍