68

I would like to start this chapter with a big thank you for 10,4K reads❤️

Madeline POV

While playing the boys joined us and we started talking about everything that has happened since we moved from oxford. I told them everything, from the fights with scarlett to the nice moments with lizzie, every doubt and inecurity was talked about and then they started teasing me about florence.

"Oh come on we all know you've had the biggest crush on florence since forever" mason says really loud and i immediatly smack his head "oww what was that for?" He asks "shout it any louder will you. I don't need flo knowing about my crush, we're seeing where things go and her knowing might mess it all up. So keep your damn mouth shut all of you before you ruin what can be the best thing that'll ever happen to me. Understood?" I answer and they all nod "good now no more about her because she might walk in any moment" i finsih and just then she walks in. "I got you a teddy" she says with a big smile on her face. I run up to her and jump in her arms. "Thank you" i whisper and she just grips me tighter not planning on setting me down anytime soon.

I pull me head back out of her neck and look behind me to see they were gone. A smile appeared on my face and i looked at flo. "What are you all smiley about?" She asks and my smile impossibly grows "well the hippos are gone so i can do this" i tell her and lean down to capture her lips with mine.

I swear time stopped for a while when our lips met. We've shared a couple kisses but this one felt diffrent, more loving, and i absolutely love it. When breathing becomes necessary we pull apart, our chests raising rapidly. "I like where this is going between us" she whispers and i nod "me to" i answer softly before leaning in again.

Just as she starts leaning in to someone interrupts us "it's time to go" i hear lizzie say and we jump apart. When i turn to face her she smirks at me and i blush, she deffenetly knows about me and flo but i'm actually not mad about it. I have someone to talk to about it now and lizzie is really good at giving advice.

The rest of the night was filled with chats and laughter from all of us. It felt nice having a day like this, where everything is great and they're all together as one happy family. But how long will it last this time?

3rd person POV

The next few days they all spent together, enjoying the time they have together before mason and jade go back home and school starts again. Madeline was extremely happy things are looking up for her and scarlett. For the first time in her life the wishes of getting a good family are close to comming true.

They spent a couple of days warching movies together, they went shopping, to the zoo and all kinds of other fun stuff. The kind of things madeline always dreamed of doing when she was little. And doing these things now made her heart happy and make her hopes of getting the happy ending she'd ben dreaming of.

Usualy she's carefull with getting her hopes up but after the last days she couldn't stop it no matter how hard she tried.

Whether or not it was a mistake will get painfully clear soon enough.

Sorry for this filler chapter but i had no other ideas on what to write here before i get along with my next idea for the book so this is it.

I hope you guys are doing okay🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3