67

Madeline POV

After driving a while we finally stoped at our unknown destination. I got out of the car quickly and saw we were at the bowling. I absolutely love bowling. The four of us went bowling a few times in oxford and i love it. I look at scarlett to see her already watching me "you took us bowling?" I ask with a stupid grin on my face "yeah you like it" she answers and i give her a nod and a quick hug.

We got inside and the place was empty. I frown and turn around to see robert grinning at me, ofcourse he rented the whole place. We waste no time to find ourself shoes and walk over to a lane. As i'm putting my shoes on i feel a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" the person says and i look up and see florence smiling at me "it's okay" i tee her before i jump up and wrap my arms around her neck "hi flossie" i mutter in her neck "hi" she whispers. When we pull apart i see the three hippos smirking at me and i just flip them off before i walk away with florence.

We split up over diffrent lanes and played 1v1. I won most of the times and so did scarlett, chris amd jackson kept on losing and i kept mocking them.

Right now the last duel is me against scarlett "ready to loose" she says and i scoff "oh i won't be the one losing old lady" i taunt her and she laughs. "Okay if you're so sure of yourself let's make a bet" she says and it catches my attention "what you got in mind johansson?" I ask her and she smirks "if you loose and i win i get to ask you anything i want and you have to answer honestly" she proposes and i start doubting things a bit. This could either be good or bad "and if i win i get another puppy" i say and she's really thinking about it. I know she doesn't want another dog so if she agrees it's very serious.

Just as i think she's going to back down i hear her say "deal" and my head snaps up at her. I see colin looking at her woth wide eyes because i know he isn't such a fan of dogs but he let's blue be because she's always with me anyways.

We take our first shots and both land a strike, another strike for the both of us, another one and another one. Woth only two throws left i miss one and get a spare instead of a strike, from the corner of my eyes i see a smirk growing on scarlett's lips. When she throws her ball i hold my breath but she lands a strike and is one point ahead now.

For my last throw i land a strike and now all falls down on scarlett, if she gets a strike she wins, but with a spare or less i win. I watch her ball roll and nine pins fall and one wobbles a bit. I wait for it to stop but in the end it falls and she wins. She starts cheering and doing a cringe happy dance, all of us laughing at her antics. "Good game scarly" i say and i give her a hug "it was pure luck bam bam" she says and gives a kiss on my head.

The adults decide to sit down for e drink while we go check out the arcade on the other side of the building. I immediatly grab flo's hand and drag her with me. She laughs at how excited i am but she doesn't complain when i pull her woth me.

Florence POV

It's cute how excited she get's to go to the arcade and when she grabs my hand my heart makes a little jump. She picked me to go over jade, i know i shouldn't be thinking like this but i can't help but get a little jealous when she's with jade.

When we get there she can't decide where to go forst and i just look at her with the biggest smile on my face. We walk around to look at some of the games and we pass a claw machine and she gasps and her eyes go wide "i want a teddy" she says and looks at me with her puppy eyes. I giigle at her antics "you want me to win one for you?" I ask her and she nods rapidly "okay i'll get you one" i say amd she sqeauls and jumps in my arms "thanks flossie" she says and i go to grab her bear.

While i try to win her bear jade came and asked her to play the basketball game together, she agreed and walked away wich made me feel a bit of jealousy again. I was more determend to win this bear mow just so she would jump into my arms again like she did a few minutes ago.

After a few more tries i win the bear and i feel proud of myself. When i get closer to them i hear them talking about something. It seems serious so i let them talk for a while. I wasn't really listening until i heard my name. And what i heard next really shocked me.

I'm sorry for leaving you with an ending like this but i actually like it.

I hope all of you are doing okay🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3