42

Florence POV

I was glad scarlett asked me to help picking out the puppy for madeline because she already told me wich ines she likes and wich ones she didn't want at all. At the shelter i immediatly started looking for an australian shepherd and as soon as my eyes landed on her i knew she was the perfect one for mads. During the time madeline and i spent since we met things became a but more clear to me. For one i like having her around me, she just makes me happy and i can't explain why. And for two i realized i had some very confusing feeling towards her that i need to figure out because it's driving me insane.

When she went to the kitchen i couldn't help but follow her and when i placed my hand on her hip to balance myself i felt her shiver at my touch. Then she was blushing and all flusterd when i called her darling and a part of me thinks that maybe she might be feeling the same weird things towards me. I don't know whether she does or not but i might at least get some fun out of teasing her a bit so that's exactly what i'll do.

After dinner chris and jackson wanted to watch a movie so we did. Lizzie went home because she was getting tored and she had to come over early to pick up madeline for something. So that left chris, jackson, scarlett, colin, madeline and me. Chris and jackson sat in one couch, scarlett and colin cuddled up on another one so that left the third one for me and madeline. "Do you wanna share a blanket?" Mads asked me and i nod "sure love" i answer and she blushes. At first we sat next to each other under the blanket with some space between us but as the movie progressed mads began to shift in her seat "what's wrong?" I ask her "i'm not comfy" she answers and i get an idea "you wanna lay down?" I ask her again and she thinks about it "how will that be comfy for the both of us?" She asks me and i lay down and open my arms for her "come here" i say grabbing her hand and pulling her on top of me. She makes herself comfortable and lays her head just under my chin and her right wraps around my torso while the left one moves behind my neck. After a minute her hand starts scratching my neck softly and with that little movement my attentions switches from the movie to the girl on top of me. I warp both my arms around her, one hand resting on her lower back, maybe a bit to close to her ass, but she didn't seem to mind so i left it there. And the other hand went on her upper back and i started rubbing it up and down gently.

When the movie finished i didn't feel madeline scratching my neck anymore and she didn't move at all. I looked down and saw her asleep with a little smile in her face. That is one of the cutest things i've ever seen in my life and i think i want to see that as much as i can. I rest my head on top of hers and close my eyes knowing that when scarlett will see she'll let us sleep, secretly i hope she takes a pic like she always does but if she doesn't it's okay because i got the most precious girl in the world in my arms and i don't think i've ever loved something more than holding her. All i want to do is make this girl smile and keep her safe. Suddenly a thought cones across my mind 'do i like like madeline?'

Madeline POV

When flo asked me if i wanted to lay down on top of her i was internally panicking. 'What if i'm to heavy' or 'maybe she just doesn't want to seem rude as guest' but i was quickly snapped out of it when she pulled me on top of her. I practically melted into her touch and placed one arm around her and the other one behind her neck and started scratching it softly. Then flo wrapped her arms around me one hand almost on my ass but i din't mind, i probably wouldn't even mind if she put it on top of my ass, and than the other one on my upper back where she started rubbing it and drawing imaginary shapes on it. At that moment i felt so happy and secure that i calmed down completely and ended up falling asleep wrapped in her arms where i knew i wanted to be since the first time we met, and maybe even before that. I'm lucky jackson never told her i have like the biggest crush on her because that would be embarrassing. I don't know how she would react to that or if there is a chance she might like me back but i don't worry about that because right now i'm happy and in her arms. And the that moment something clicks in my mind, this is not just a crush anymore these are real feelings and i like florence.

So i'm having a little problem. My phone broke and it'll take around 10 days to fix it so i might not be able to update daily. i'm really sorry for that and i hope you understand <3

A cute shorter chapter about madeline and florence.

I'm sure all of you know by now where this is heading so i have to ask do you want madeline to get together with flo or not?

Anyways thanks for reading and know my messages are always open.

Take care of yourself and have a great day🤍