87

Scarlett POV

When lizzie told me about madeline's tour i was so proud of her and what she has achieved in such short time. But then she told me madeline got the news on the day we had our fitgh. And what broke my heart even more was that she was so excited to tell me about it.

These past few days i didn't even try to reach out to her because i know she won't answer me. I've been filled with guilt and sadness that i fucked up this bad again, while i promised her i wouldn't do it again. I doubt that she'll ever forgive me or give me amother chance but i'll have to live with it because it's all my own stupid fucking fault.

Today she's leaving for the tour, i've been stressed about saying goodbye to her since lizzie told me two days ago. Both lizzie and chris are mad and it shows on the workfloor, scenes are going slower, there's much tension in the air and they avoid me as much as they can.

When i got ready to leave i got a call from my manager and it took way longer than i expected. I knew i was either going to be late or just in time to see her and i was just a little to late. I heard her talking to lizzie and my heart broke. Neither of them saw me while they were talking and i just stood there with scilent tears streaming down my face.

When the bus started moving they finaly noticed me standing there and anger filled their faces. "What the hell scarlett!" Lizzie yelled first "you already fucked up and you can't even be on time to say goodbye?!" She continues and i just look at my feet. Then i hear chris scoff from beside me "i seriously don't know how you dare to show up if you're gonna be late. I mean seriously scarlett what the fuck do you think you're doing? Have you got any idea if how bad you've hurt her?" He asks and i don't answer, i just keep crying and looking down. "See you can't even answer us. Fucking god scarlett get your shit together!" He yells and leaves. The rest of them don't say a word and leave aswell.

I'm left alone on the parking lot with my toughts and my tears. I don't know how long i've been standing there but i had no tears left at this point. Feeling numb i just make my way home and i make dinner for jackson and colin. It's almost like my body is moving on autopilot because in ly head i'm absent.

For the rzst of the night i'm scilent and i just go to bed early. I didn't feel like doing anything and at the moment i'm glad rose isn't here because i would habe to pretend to be okay for her and right now i can't do that.

Madeline POV

I didn't look back at then when the bus left because otherwise i would've gotten out and stayed at home. The bus was not to big but big ebough to fot all of us. I wandered around the bus forst and it was actually really cool, there was a room with a bed for me, a bathroom, a living area with sofa's and a guitar.

"So how do you like it?" I hear clara asking me "it's amazing clara really thank you" i tell her ans she gives me a big smile. "Also i've been wanting to ask you something. I came up with two new songs and i would like to sing them on tour. One of them would be on all of the concerts and the other one just on the last one" i tell her and she nods "sure let me hear them and i'll see what i can do" she says and i take the guitar. "The first one is the one i would sing at all of them" i tell her and i begin to play.

The first song is called 'easy on me' and i'm sure you can guess who it's about. And the second one is 'dandelions' i finished this one last night when flo stayed over. Ofcourse it's about her this one and it's for a special ocassion that inll sing it.

When i finished i looked over at her and saw her smiling "you know the forst one would sound better with the piano but these songs will be on your show" she says and i squeal "thank you thank you thank you!" I say and i hug her "it's okay kiddo they are really good" she says and i smile at her "thanks" i answer and i take a place on the couch.

The rest of the ride the dancers, the band and i played some dumb games and we were laughing the whole time. It made me completely forget about scarlett and i'm so glad about that.

It was aleardy seven and we just went to check out the stage for the first concert and it looks alazing. There are so many places for people to fill and it was all sold out when the news came out. I take a quick video and send it to dad and lizzie because they should see it before anyone else. We chatted for a bit and than we went back to the bus and got ready for the night.

Well at least she knows she fucked up right?

I hope you're doing great🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3