18

Madeline POV

The week has gone by rather quicky,  scarlett made me get up on time everyday wich i wasn't to happy about, chris and i are getting along pretty well and he slept in my bed two times this week. He says  that scarlett was right that 'sweet little maddi cuddles are the best'. To be honest i don't mind hin sleeping in my bed he's warm and gives good cuddles. I also took me exams this week so i'm finished woth school already wich means i son't have to wake up early anymore. Jackson and i are normal again, he keeps calling them mum and dad but i don't because i'm not ready for that yet. I also haven't met rose yet so it actualy terrifies me because i don't know what will happen if her daughter doesn't like me. And today some people that want to meet us again are comming over, i hope there aren't to many because otherwise i think i'll get overwhelmed.

I was sotting at my desk drawing woth my earpgones in and i didn't hear the doorbell so chris came to get me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and i pull away from his touch "sorry bubs it's just to let you knwo the guests are here" he says "it's okay you scared me for a bit" i tell him and he smiles. "These are some beaitifull drawings.m he says looking at them "thanks. I realy like to draw and sole of them turned out pretty well i think" i tell him proud. "Can i see them sometime?" He asks and i nod with a smile "sure maybe i'll even draw you sometime" i tell him and gis face lights up "yeah i'd realy like that" he says and he walks away. I'm happy my relationship woth him is getting better necause in four weeks were leaving oxford, the place i've called home for so long. If you're wondering why i haven't tzlked about my relationship with scarlett well that's because therr isn't much to say. We barely talk and if we do it's just short concersations or we end up fighting because aperantly i have to bel less sarcastic. Well i also wanted a mom growing up but neither of them heppened so i guess she can suck it up and deal with it.

When i get downstairs i see hunter, scarlett's twin, a woman who i think is chris's sister, and then my eyes widen elizabeth fucking olsen and robert downey jr.  are you kidding me?! Why wouls they want to leet us like they are so famous and god damn talented and they want to meet us, me and my idiot of a brother. At this moment i'm to stunned to speak and then hunter walks over to me and pulls me in an unexpected hug. I tense up not realy liking the sudden contact "hey little one it's nice to see you again i'm your uncle hunter" he says and i give him a small smile. Then the woman coles over and also gives me a hug and i tens up again "hi i'm your aunt carly i'm chris's sister" she says and i also give her a small smile. Then the green eyes actress i look up to so hard comes towards me but she doesn't give me a hug she speaks up first. "Hey i'm elizabeth but you can call me lizzie. I know you probably don't remember but we spent a lot of time together when you were little and you've grom into this beautifull woman. I'm sorry i wasn't there woth you" she says and i feel tears forming in my eyes and o look at hers and hers are filled woth tears aswell. "Can i give you a hug?" She asks and i just nod and launch myself in her arms and she wrams them around me. We stay like this a little while longer because i think we bith know we needed this. Then i walk over to RDJ and give him a hug.

Scralett POV

I saw her tensing up when hunter and carly hugged her but woth lizzie she initiated the hug and they stayed like that for a moment. Then she went over to RDJ and gave him a hug herself. I couldn't help but feel this overwhelming jealousy again, she get's along woth them after just meeting them a minute ago but with me she doesn't seem to get along. She's sarcastic all the time and she cusses, shen i tell her off we end ip having an argument and most of the tiles she walks away or chris takes her side. I don't get what i'm doing wrong or why she can't have a normal relationship with me. I look over at them and she's sotting inbetween lizzie and RDJ , she's telling them something and all three of them start laughing. Lizzie looks over, i guess she saw me looking at them, and she sends me a reassuring smile and focusses her attention back on madeline.

This went on during dinner, lizzie troed to involve me in some of their conversations but than some one would say something and change the subject and she would start talking with the two of them again while i was just lost in tought wondereing why she can't be like this with me.

Madeline POV

After dinner theymade their way to the living room while i got myself a glass of water. Lizzie and RDJ sat down on one couch, hunter carly and jackson sat down on another and chris and scarlett on the last one. I walked over and i sat invetween lizzie's legs leaning back on her and she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on mine. I could see the hurt an scarlett's face but she quickly tried to hide it. We were all talking and i was playing woth lizzie's hands and i could feel the vibration of her voice against my back and it was realy calling. Also the sound of her laugh made me laugh and feel better, i guess i'm realy lucky she wants me in her life. Then all of a sudden my dad brings up my drawings in the conversation and says they are realy good. And ad if thats not bad enough my idiotic brother decides to speak "she's also a realy good singer" he says and i feel like i could die roght now. I turn my heaf ans try to hide it in lizzie's body. "Hey i want to hear her sing" hunter says and i imeadiatly start shaking my head "nope not happening" i say "well than at least show us some of your drawings" carly says and i shake my head again. "Hey i'm gonna need solething to brag about how talented my godchid is" robert says and i stiffen up in shock. RDJ is my godfather. I can't believe it and i can't believe he wanted to be my godfather in the first place. "We didn't tell her yet" i hear scarlett say snapping me out of my toughts. I look at them and they have a guilty look on their faces but i smile widely and their faces show relief. "Well now you know that he's your godfather i guess it's fair to tell you i'm your godmother" lizzie says and my smile gets even bigger. I look up at her and she just smiles down at me "are you for real?" I ask her "she laughs and nods "yeah it's true we're your godparents" she says and i wrzp them in a hug. "I would like to think i have the best godparents ever" i tell them and they start laughing "well i'm glad you like us kid" robert says and i return to my old position.

The rest of the night we just talked. Nobody brought up mi singing or drawing again wich i'm glad about. Robert and carly went home half an hour ago while the rest of us were still watching the movie. Lizzie and i were buddled up under the blanket and i kept playing woth her fingers reminding me all of this os real and i'm not dreaming it. The only thing that would make it better would be having a good relationship with scarlett but i don't think that will change anytime soon because she puts no effort in trying to get to know me or understand me so why would i bother trying. Instop thinking about that and think about how happy i am at this moment, in the arms of my godmother who loves me and with that tought i drift off to sleep.

I felt like double updating today so here you go, i hope you anjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for 150 reads, i honestly didn't think this would be read so many times. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far and know that i'm very gratefull to all of you who read this book🥰

Suggestions or requests are always welcome and i'll see what i can do with them.

Lmk if there are things you want to happen or don't want to happen.

And have a nice day🤍