115

Madeline POV

Scarlett took the news about me and florence really well and i'm happy we don't have to hide around our family anymore. Things between scarlett and i have been going really well and i decided to do something fun today with her. I know she has a great voice so i'm taking her to the studio with me to record a song together, i don't know wich one yet but we'll figure it out when we get there.

Right now i'm sitting in my car waiting for her to get outside and in the car so we can leave. Blue was sitting in the back like the good girl she is and patiently waiting for us to get to our destination. Then the door opened and scarlett got in "sorry you had to wait i was just telling colin what rose will need when her dad picks her up later" she says and i nod "it's okay i didn't wait that long and blue is a very good girl who waits very patiently" i say and pet blue as i'm talking about her.

A little bit in the drive scarlett finally asks what i thought would be the first thing she'd ask "so where are we going?" She asks and i chuckle "it wouldn't be a surprise if i told you now would it" i answer and she mutters something under her breath. The rest of the ride was filled with humming, occasional singing and scarlett taking guesses as to what we're going to do. It really surprised me she didn't guess we were going to the studio but she didn't. I had my camera in the back to film the whole thing and if it turns out good i'll publish it online with a music video.

When we got there i saw her eyes light up and a big smile appeared on her face "are you going to show me new music?" She asks me excited and i laugh and shake my head "no we're going to record a song together. I don't know wich one yet so if you have any requests they are very welcome" i say and she squeals.

I start filming as we make our way inside and she's doing a very happy dance making me laugh and blue starts jumping besides her. I got a few good shots while we were going upstairs to the studio and once we got there clara was already waiting for us to get here.

We got everything set up and got ready to sing. We did multiple takes of the song and i filmed it all hoping to have some good pieces to put in there. She ended up choosing 'you are the reason' by calum scott. We made e beautifull duet

(like the video here. I imaging scarlett singing the parts the man is singing)

(Also i couldn't not post this video because it's really good. Please take some time to listen to these two talented people from my little counrty belgium😌)

It turned out really good and i decided to tease my fans a bit on instagram.

MadsMusic: something very exciting coming up soon🎤🎶

Tagged: scarlettjohanssonofficial

Liked by: elizabetholsenofficial,
chrisevans, alyciajasmin and 752,918 others

Tap to load comments

I know that fans will go crazy about this and i love it. I love how excited they get for new music and new projects that i'm working on. It gives me even more motivation to do better than just good. And the good thing about it is that i'm actually having fun working.

Scarlett POV

The last week madeline and i have been doing great, ever scince i found out about her and florence it's like it brought us closer than we've ever been. We have spent some time together the past week and today madeline was taking me out for a surprise. I was a bit nervous as to where she's taking me but i trust her that ot will be nothing bad.

Then we arrived at the studio and at first i thought she was going to let me hear a bit of the new songs she wrote, but that wasn't it. We recorded a song together and it was really fun to do and it turned out really good. I loved seeing madeline in there because it's not only her workspace but also kind of her safe space and she looked more calm then i've ever seen her.

We played around in the studio for the rest of the time and it was already getting a bit dark once we left. Madeline drove me home and we got there around eight. I invited her inside and she agreed wanting to say goodnight to colin and jackson and she did. Both of them got a good hug and a kiss on their cheek and then she moved back towards the door. "You know that you could always stay here if you want" i say and she smiles "i know scarly but i don't want to right now. I'm happy with how things are going now and i don't want to rush back into things i'm not ready for" she and i nod. I understand where she comes from ant that she's setting her boundaries "anyways goodnight scarly" she says and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek "goodnight sweet girl" i say as i press a kiss on her head.

I watched her driving away with a happy heart. Knowing she's happy and things are looking up for us.

Okay but how talented is zita? ( the girl from the video) I really love her voice and she's so good.

I hope you are doing okay🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3