66

Scarlett POV

Last night i saw how happy the twins were with jade and mason here so i decided to make the time they spend here special. I called clara to ask for some time off for madeline so we can do whatever we want without her having to work. The four of us are on a break from filming so that's not a problem and rose asked to stay woth romain untill the end of the vacation so it's just the twins and us.

I made some breakfast for the kids and i heard two pairs of footsteps coming down. When i turn around i'm met by the two best friends "goodmorning guys" i greet them with a smile "goodmorning" they greet me back matching my smile. "I made breakfast. Help yourself and i'll go wake up the twins so we are ready to leave on time" i tell then and go upstairs.

I walk into jackson's room forst and when i get there he's just waking up "goodmorning jack" i greet him as i walk in "morning" he numbles sleepish "i made breakfast and i need you to be ready because we leave in an hour" i tell him amd he nods "where we going?" He asks "it's a surprise" i answer him and walk out to wake up my babygirl.

When i walk into her room i see her sleeping on her side with blue cuddled into her. Madeline's hair was all over the pillow and some over herface. As i watch the sight in front of me the memories of how happy she was when she got blue fill my mind. It instantly draws a big smile in my face thinking about how her eyes lit up and that smile that covered her face. I walk closer and blue instantly wakes up and puts her head back down not wanting to get up. I swear these two are inseprable and they have the same caracter. If madeline was put in an animal it would definatly be her dog. "Mads baby you gotta wake up" i whisper as i shake her gently. I shale her a little bit harder and earn a groan wich makes me chuckle "baby you gotta get up. I have a surprise for you and jack and we leave in an hour" i tell her and she turns around and put her head in my lap. "Goodmorning baby" i say and i comb my dingers through her hait gently "morning scarlett" she says with a morningn voice that sounds exactly like mine. We stay like that for a couple minutes and i realise she has to get ready " come on you have to get ready and wat breakfast before we leave" i say and she groans pishing her head further into my lap "noo i'm confy" she whines and i laugh "we have to get up now. Dress casual and be down in time to eat breakfast before we leave okay?" I tell her and she nods. I give her a kiss on her head and get downstairs again.

Madeline POV

I hate getting up, espacially when i'm this comfy and i don't like it. I walk into my closet and i sigh at all the options of clothes i have. It's pretty warn outside so i settle on some shorts, a crop top and a blazer. I match them with my jordans and make my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once i get down i'm met with a hug from jade "goodmorning to you to sandcastle " i chuckle and just as she let's me go i'm pulled into another hug from mason "morning cupcake. Eat your breakfast so we can go" he says and let's me go "and goodmorning to you to firefly" i greet him and walk in the kitchen.

I was eating some pancakes when the doorbell rang "i'll get it" i say since the kitchen is closer. I open the door and i'm met in a big bear hug "hi bubs" chris says and i giggle "hi old man" i tease him and he let's go and acts shocked "what you're my okd man aren't you" i state and he nods in defeat "yeah i guess i am" he says and we walk insisde. Just when i finished my breakfast colin walks in "morning" he greets me "morning colin" i greet him back. I actually kinda lime colin, i mean he's good for scarlett and rose and makes them happy, he's also funny and he's nice. But obviously there's no way i like him more than chris because he's my dad and colin will never come close to him. Jackson doesn't like colin very much, they hardly talk and when they do jackson keeps it to the minimum.

Time went by faster than i tought while i was talking with colin and we had to leave already. Blue could come so she was at my side immediatly when i called her. I probably could walk her without leash but i don't want to try with the rest around her for the first time so i keep her on the leash.

We split up on diffrent cars, the boys went in one and scarlett, lizzie, jade and i were in the other one with blue between us in the backseet. Scarlett sisn't give ib to telling me where we were going so i gave up and started singing along with jade. Both of the adults jumped in and by the end we were all singing our hearts out.

It's nice moments like this that help me forget a little bit of how bad scarlett has hurt me already. I'm glad she took this chance serious and she isn't wasting it, i can tell she puts in some effort to try and that's already enough for me.

What did scarlett plan? Where are they going?

Find out in the next chapter.

Have a great day my loves🤍