122

Florence POV

By the time we arrived at the studio i was completely calm. Madeline always has this effect on me and knows how to do it even on times it seems impossible to get calm. I was so stuck in my thoughts that i didn't notice her leaving the car and walking around to open my door until she took my hand to guide me out. We we're lucky that it was still early and there were no paps yet so we wouldn't be seen together.

When we got inside we were greeted with a smiling jimmy. She went to shake his hand but he went in for a hug. The awkward encounter made me chuckle and made jimmy look over at me. "I didn't think you'd bring a guest" he tells madeline and she looks at me with a smile "i can trust you right?" She asks him and he nods "okay jimmy this isn't just any guest. This is my girlfriend" she tells him and his smile grows three sizes. "Florence is the mystery girlfriend everyone is going crazy about?" He asks shocked and madeline chuckles "she sure is" she says looking over at me with loving eyes and i move closer to her and hold her hand.

"That's amazing. Congrats you girls!" He says excited and we thank him. "Look we're not sure if we want the public to know yet so we can trust you to keept it right?" I ask him and he nods "sure thing. There was a question about the girlfriend i was going to ask but i can drop it" he says and madeline shakes her head "no it's fine i want to adress the public about it anyway" she says and he nods.

I wait for her in the dressing room while she's putting on her outfit. And once she steps back in the room my eyes wander over her body. She's wearing a short res dress that hugs her body in all the right places, paired with a pair of red heels and she looks hella sexy. I'm sure that if she didn't have to go on in a couple minutes that i would take that dress off her right now.

Madeline POV

Madeline POV

The dress i was wearing was really pretty but a little bit short. I was nervous about flo's reaction to it because i'd change if she didn't like it. So when i entered i saw her looking at me with an expression i didn't quite recognize. "God you don't like it do you?" I ask and continue before giving her time to answer "i knew it. It's to short, i should've taken the other one. Why am i so stupid ofcourse she doesn't like it. Stupid, stupid stupid" i rant to myself and turn away from her.

When i feel her hands on my hips i jump a bit at the sudden contact. "My love you look gorgeous" she whispers and gives me a kiss on my shoulder. I release a breath i didn't know i was holding and let my head fall back onto her shoulder. "So it's not to short?" I ask her and she chuckles "no, it's perfect just like you love" she whipers. "Good" i breathe out. She then starts kissing my neck and her fingers grip my hips thighter. An involantary moan escapes my mouth as she bites softly down on my pulse point.

A knock on the door breakt us out of pur little bubble and it makes florence groan in annoyance. "Five minutes until start madeline" they say from outside "i'll be there in a minute" i say and they leave. I turn around in her arms and come face to face with her. She still has an annoyed expression on her face making me giggle. I lean closer to her ear and say "don't worry angel we can always continue tonight" in a low voice making her grip my ass. "You're lucky you still have to go on or that dress would've been ripped from your perfect body the minute i saw you" she husks out sending a tingle down my body. "That's to bad isn't it" i tease her and her eyes are almost completely black, her fingers gripping my flesh harder. "You just gotta have a bit of patience angel because i gotta go now" i say and give her a kiss. As i was about to pull away she pulled me closer to her, not wanting to let me go.

Eventually she let me go and it was time for me to go on. All was going well until the topic of girlfriend came up. Florence told me she wanted to wait a little longer but i don't know if that's what she really wants or if she's doing it just for me. Before i could overthink any further jimmy asked me a question. "So lately there have been more and more questions about your girlfriend. Is there anything you can tell us now?" He asks and i shake my head.

"Well there is something that i wanted to adress but it's not about who she is. Both of us have decided to keep our relationship away from the public eye for now because we know how this world works and how fast rumors get spread. That doesn't mean we're not happy or somthing like that because we are happy. And just like normal couples we have some thing we don't always agree on, or some days where one of us feels a bit down or something like that. And what sure as hell doesn't help are all the things on the internet.

That's one of the reasons we don't want our relationship in the public eye yet" i say and he nods "but will we ever know who it is?" He asks and i nod "yeah. It could happen sooner than you think. We're just waiting for the moment we're both ready for it, and that doesn't mean that we want to hide our relationship, or that i have a secret girlfriend. No that's actually one of the things that makes me mad. Just because we chose to keep our relationship private doesn't mean we're not happy or something like that. I'm just a bit dissapointed that there's so much false news spread about it" i say and he nods.

The rest of the show was good, we talked about baby blue, how my life changed and my music.

I don't really know if i'm happy with this chapter so there's a chance that i'll rewrite it later.

I hope you're doing good🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3