46

Scarlett POV

Lizzie and i got up early to set everything up for their birthday at matka's house. We also told colin to tell them we're at work so they wouldn't suspect anything . I bet they think we forgot but if only they knew we got a whole surprise set up for them.

It was almost noon and i still had to pick up madeline's puppy so i went to get her while the rest decorated further. I'm surprised chris and lizzie kept their mouths shut, that doesn't happen often so i guess i'm lucky it worked this time. On the way there i got a lot of time to think and i started doubting all of this. What if they don't like it or if they get overwhelmed by meeting the family like this. But one tought stuck in my head, what if it's to much and i push her away again.

When i got back with tthe puppy all of them surrounded her and she was scared, in a way that made me think about madeline aswell because she doesn't like to many people surrounding her just like her puppy. "Come on guys back up you can see she doesn't like it" flo says and they all back up. Lizzie got back with their cakes and the guests started arriving so chris went to het pur twins.

Madeline POV

I didn't know how long i was skating around or if there were any other people in the park but i didn't care. I enjoyed my time alone and the good weather, it reminded me of home, where the four of us went skating, drinking and the boys were smoking. I was pulled out of my toughts when chris stood there in front of me "bubs come on we're going home so you can change if you want to" he says and i nod and walk with him to his car "where are we going?" I ask him "i'm taking you and your brother out today" he answers and i nod. When we got to the house i went upstairs and changed in some high waisted ripped jeans, a white crop top and a blazer on top. I put on my favourite converses and walked back downstairs. Jackson was already there and we left.

Chris came up with this stupid idea of blindfolding us. Let me tell you i don't like that at all because it makes me think about mr. benson, sometimes he used to blindfold me so that i wouldn't know who was touching, raping or hitting me. Those are thing i would rather forget but never will, i felt my breath starting to pick up and i grabbed jacksons hand for some comfort. I think he heard my breathing because he squeezed my hand and that calmed me a bit.

After what felt like an hour but i'm sure was like five minutes or less the car stopped moving and chris got out. He opened the door and got both of us out and i felt my breath going up again "chris i- i really don't like this" i say a bit of panic in my voice "hey bubs it's okay i'll just lead you to the place and than you can take it off okay" he tries to calm me but the fact is that i don't trust him enough to do that. "I just want this blindfold off i don't want it anymore"i tell him and he speaks up again "look it's just twenty meteres and than you'll get to take it off i won't let go or let you fall" he reassures me and i nod in defeat. He leads us into some place and i don't recognize where we are and i start thinking of him again and my breathing picks up. As soon as chris says we can take them off i snatch it from my head but my eyes stay closed and i hear a lot of people yelling "surprise!" that scared me so i flinched a bit before opening my eyes a bit and looking around.

When i looked around i saw lizzie,scarlett,robert,hemsworth, renner and a lot of other people i don't know. There was one person i didn't see that i actually wanted to be her for my birthday but it's okay because she didn't know. I saw some of them looking at me and then an older woman comes up to me "hi i'm melanie your grandma but you can call me matka" she says and she wraps me in a hug wich is awkward but i hug back "it's nice to meet you. Again" i say and she laughs "i really missed you miss sassy pants" she said and i smile then a man comes up "hi i'm karsten your grandpa" he says and i smile "it's nice to meet you" i say and he looks like he wants a hug so i go up and give him one.

After meeting the reat of scarlett's family and chris's i go to lizzie to talk to her and i'm still a little sad that she isn't here but i'm also happy that they didn't forget and they did something for us. Just as i'm walking up to lizzie i hear someone behind me speak up "we're you looking for me earlier?" She asks and i immediatly recognize her voice. She came!

Hi loves i hope all of you are doing okay.

I had to split their birthday because otherwise it would be wayyy to long for one chapter.

Have the best day🤍