83

Madeline POV

I wake up with a pounding headache from all the crying of yesterday. I take a deep sigh and then i feel a strong pair of arms around me. With a small smile on my face i look up and see chris just waking up "morning papa" i say and his smile grows wide "morning bubba" he says and pulls me closer to him. It feels so nice and safe in his embrace, like i know he'll do whatever it takes to protect me and i like that.

After cuddling for a while blue had to pee and so did i. We got up and chris ate breakfast while i just took an apple and didn't even eat all of it. I really didn't feel like eating but i don't want to dissapoint him so i ate a little bit just for him.

Clara sent me a message telling me mark wants me to go to a dance studio to practice for the tour. Then it hit me i didn't tell dad about it yet. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen to tell him the good news because i know he'll be happy for me. "Dad, dad! I need to tell you something" I say while jumping up and down and he starts laughing "what's up bubba?" He asks with a big smile "well i actually wanted to tell you yesterday but then that happened so i forgot but it's really good news" i answer before taking a break to catch my breath "so yesterday when i was in the car with lizzie clara called and she and mark arranged a tour for me" i tell him and his face lights up. "That's amazing bub i knew it was gonna happen sometime soon, when is it?" He asks and my face falls a bit becasue i'm leaving in three days. "I'm leaving in three days" i tell him and i can see his face drop a bit but he quickly covers it up "i'm so happy for you bubba and i'll come to as many concerts as i can with work going on" he says and i smile at that " that means a lot to me dad" i tell him and wrap him in a hug .

I'm on my way to the studio with baby blue, whom i couldn't leave at home even if i wanted to, and my mind starts wandering back to last night. All the things she said keep spooking around in my head and it hurts me all over again. The thoughts of jackson doing nothing but standing there hurt me almost as much as what scarlett said and i just need all of it to stop. At this point i'm glad i have rehearsals because it'll take my mind off of it.

Chris POV

Yesterday night i stayed up late while madeline was clutching to my shirt. It really broke me seeing her like this and i'm furious with scarlett for hurting her this much and i don't even know if i'll ever be able to fully forgive her. I'm also mad at jackson for not speaking up when he could. He knew the damage that would be done to their relationship and still did nothing.

I'm trying to distract myself from all of it at work but seeing scarlett makes it impossibe. She keeps trying to talk to me and i keep ignoring her. Some might say i'm childish but i think i have every right to ignore her, i mean she doesn't need to ask me about madeline right now because she didn't even aknowledge her as her child. I'm sure lizzie will tell her about madeline's tour because i don't want to talk to her.

Work went by super slow and i just wanted to go home to my baby. It's nice knowing i have a child to come home to after work and now i realise i never got that but scarlett did. It makes me think about all the moments i could've shared with them if we never gave them up, or if i didn't let scarlett convince me to do it. Maybe we wouldn't be here right now or maybe they would hate us by now and be completely different people. I don't like how we got here but i love the people they became.

When i got home there was a very nice smell filling the air and when i entered the kitchen i saw madeline coocking in sweatpants, crop top, her hair in a messy bun and her glasses. She had her airpods in and was dancing to whatever she was listening to. I watched her with a smile and waited for her to notice me. She turned sideways to get the plates out of the cabinet and saw me standing. She shot me a smile and than something else caught my eye on her left arm. She saw me looking and her smile dropped a bit. "You got a tattoo?" I ask her and she nods while plating the food.

We sit down at the table and i'm still waiting for her to answer "i got two actually" she says after a minute and my eyes widen "two? Where is the other one?" I ask her "on my ribs. I would show you but it's a bit to close to my boobies" she says and i chuckle "please keep your clothes on" i say and we both laugh. "I've been wanting to get some new ones " she tells me after a minute and my head shoots up "what? Which ones would you get?" I ask her and she finishes her bite first. "I want the date of my first tour in romain numbers on my wrist and than me and the girls wanted to get a matching one like i got one with jade, i also want a print of blue and dodgers paws on my collar bone, and lastly i want one on my back but i don't know wich one yet." She talls me casually and i nod " you can get some but i'll think about the rest" i tell her because they were cute tattoo ideas and i don't mind her getting them. I know scarlett will kill me but i don't mind as long as my baby is happy.

After finishing dinner we clean together and now we're watching a movie together. "When can i get them?" She asks me all of a sudden "if you find a good shop we can go before your tour even starts" i tell her and she squeals and jumps in my arms "thanks papa" she says before laying her head on my chest. I expected her to start looking right now but to my surpise she waited until the movie was done. "Goodnight papa" she says and gives me a kiss on the cheeck befor egoing upstairs "goodnight bubba" i answer her and i go upstairs with the biggest smile on my face.

Today was surprisingly good after what happened yesterday.

Cute madeline and chris chapter🥺

I hope all of you are doing okay🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3