103

Madeline POV

As far as emberassing stories go i was so tired of hearing mine that i decided i didn't want it anymore. So me being me i dragged myself and the rest of the teenagers away frim the table and left the three of them talking. We went outside and made our way to that ine big tree in jade's yard where we always used to sit or lay underneath. So that's what we did, jade sat down against it, mason put his head on her lap and laid down and i sat next to jade and pulled florence in between my legs so i could hold her. We were talking about jade's new relationship, mason's crazy family and all of the other things that happened while i wasn't there. I sat there listening to it all while drawing imaginary shapes and my girlfriends belly while she was holding my hands in hers. "You know thta it's crazy when you think about it" i say voicing my thoughts for the first time in a while "what?" They ask me in unision "not even six months ago i sat here in the exact same place, i didn't know who my parents were, i didn't know what thta kind of live feels like, i wasn't famous, i didn't have a girlfriend. I was nobody" i tell them and it's quiet for a minute, like they need to process what i just tilf them. "You weren't nobody madeline. You were you, the girl that has been through so much shit in her life but despite all of that was still cheerfull, the girl that took care of everyone else when she should take care of herself first. You were the girl that many other girls were jealous of, but most of all you were my best friend and my sister" jade says and my eyes gloss over and i nod.
"You didn't let me finish" i say and chuckle "so as i was about to say no matter how much i got hurt along the way to getting to the point i am now i'm gratefull for everything that i have. And i would go through all of it again if it meant having two amazing best friends right beside me and the most loving girlfriend here in my arms" i finish while giving her a kiss on her head. All of us sniffle and whipe away some tears that have fallen before jade speaks up again "okay enough sappy shit let's go have some actual fun" and we giggle and get up.

The day ended quicker than i liked and we're back at the hotel. Tomorrow we're leaving oxford and going back home. I don't think i'll go back to scarlett's house anytime soon, but i'll go and visit colin and jackson because i really miss them. Colin has called and texed almost every day asking me how it's going and telling me how it os at home without me and it's nice to know that he cares, that he loves me, and that he's like my second father. I know it's a bit soon to day but i've almost called him dad on multiple ocasions because we really have that kind of bond. And i know that if i call him that chris might feel a bit weird about it but he'lo always be my papa.

Florence POV

Today was great, it was the first day i spent with madeline as her girlfriend and we went to her best friends. The things she said today really touched me but they also had me wondering what happened to her that was so bad. On our way back to the hotel she was really stuck in her head about something and hadn't heard we'd be going to mcdonald's.

I let her be until we got there and then took my hand from hers and put it on her leg. "My love what do you want to eat?" I ask her and she looks around to look where we are "oh, uhm tell lizzie to pick she knows what i like" she answers me and i nod and give her a kiss on her forehead before getting out the car and follow lizzie i side. "Mads told me you know what she likes and that you can pick for her" i tell lizzie and she nods "did something happen today?" Lizzie asks me after a minute and i frown "no, bot really. Why?" I ask her and she nods slightly "it's just that she's stuck in her head scince we left that's all" she answers me and i sigh "i noticed to but i think it's best to ask her later" i tell lizzie and she humms in agreement.

When wo got to the hotel we decided to eat together in madeline's hotelroom, she was still a bit out of it but already better than in the car and i'm glad about that.

A little bit of sappy shit in here but it's kinda cute.

I kope you're all doing perfectly fine🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3

 The Evansson twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें