19

Scarlett POV

I couldn't help but look at them all night. I was dying inside from jealousy and i know i probably shouldn't but i can't help it. It feels like she likes everyone she meets more than me and i should come on the first place i'm her mama and she's my little bam bam. I think lizzie felt my stares because she kept looking at me everytime i caught myself staring again. I know she can't do anything about it but seeing them all close it's like she's rubbing it in my gace that my daughter likes her more. I know that's not how it is but it sure as hell feels like it. When the film is almost done i can't handle it anymore and i excuse myself, i say my godnights and give mads a kiss on her forehead and i go upstairs.

Lizzie POV

I was glad she was so happy she found out i was her godmother and as a bonus i got sweet little maddi cuddles. She gives the absolute best cuddles. During the night i constantly felt eyes on me and everytime i turned around scarlett looked like she could kill me. I get that she's jealous but i've missed my little monkey so i'm not passing any opportunity for cuddles. I know it may be a bit selfish but i guess i can be selfish for once. I never wanted her to give up on them but it wasn't my choice even tough it affected my life just as much as theirs. They lost their children but i lost my godchild, wich i love as if she's my own. I was devastated when they were gone and i wasn't myself for e very long time becasue of that.

I knew my little monkey was asleep by her breathing but i had yo get her to bed. "Maddi baby wake up" i whisper and rud my hand up and down her back. She groans ant moves closer to me "no maddi you need to wake up so you can go to bed" i tell her "i don't wanna go to bed" she wimper woth the same pout she had when she was little. "If you get up now i 'll stay the night and we can cuddle again in your bed" i try and she rubs hereyes and nods. We both get up and Say our goodnights. "You can look in my closet but i'm pretty sure i don't have anything that will fot you" she says before entering her bathroom. I walk iver to scar's room and know the door, after a minute she opens the door and looks at me confused "lizzie what's wrong?" She asks with her raspy voice. "I was wondering if i could borrow some clothes to sleep if that's okay with you?" I ask and she nods and opens the door so i can walk in. I follow her to her closet and she gives me an oversized shirt and some shorts "thanks scar goodnight" i say and i give her a hug. When i get in madeline's room she's already in bed scrolling trough her phone wainting for me. "There's an extra toothbrush in the second drawer on the left" she says without even looking up from her phone and i go over to the bathroom and get ready for bed. As i walk out she closes her phone and scoots over so i can get in next go her. Inm not even fully under the covers and she's already wraping herself around me, i adjust myself making sure i'm comfortable and then i wrap my arms around her and rest my head on top of hers. She let's out e content sigh and whispers "goodnight auntie lizzie". That makes my heart fill woth joy 'auntie lizzie' i don't think i'll ever get tired of hearing that from her. "Goodnight my littlz monkey" i whiper back and i feel her smile against my neck. At this moment i couldn't be happier, my life is going great, robbie and i are doing better again and most importanly i have my little monkey back. With a happy heart and my goddaughter in my arms i fall asleep.

This is a bit a shorter one but it's a cute chapter filled with jealous scar and loving godmother lizzie.

Have a great day y'all🤍