"I love her"

*Derrick's pnt of view*

I left the woods and reached colliers point just in time to find Teresa leaning foward and about to commit suicide. I ran and wrapped my hands around her waist. As soon as I did, she started fighting me. I forgot how strong she was because it took almost all my strength to hold onto her.
"Let me go! Please let me go! let me end it, its better if I do! Please!" She screamed and cried out of anger, and it breaks my heart to see her like this, tears were streaming down her face then she whispered "please just let me go"
"No I can never let you go." I said, then she passed out.
*Flashback*
Teresa went outside and David followed. After a few minutes Mia comes to me crying, I asked what was wrong and she showed me a picture of Teresa and David standing in an intimate pose. That broke my heart. I fell in love with her, but I never told her because I didn't think she felt the same way, and now I see why.
*end of flashback*
Ever since then I ignored her, because seeing her would only cause me to feel more broken. Until today.
Earlier I was in my room when Jason and Tatiana bursted through my door. They asked me if I saw the video that Teresa posted, I said no because I didn't care. For all I know it could be pictures of how David and her were happy together. Ugh that thought bothered me, and it made me sick to my stomach.
They asked me to watch it multiple times but I refused. When I kept on being stubborn, Tatiana came up to me, slapped me twice across the face, then she shoved the phone in my hand, forcing me to watch the video.
In the video was Teresa crying and technically saying goodbye, and she admitted that she loved me. And now I felt stupid. I should've told her that I loved her.
Hearing her words shattered my heart, she said goodbye, and signed off.
As soon as the video ended I jumped off the bed and literally dragged Tatiana and Jason down the stairs and into my car. I sped to her house and when I opened that door, I saw her mom yelling frantically on the phone, as tears rained down her face, and in her hand was a letter written in Teresa's handwriting. I read it and I knew exactly where she was. I also figured out her plan because, collier point was a beauty yet dangerous. I found her just in time and when she passed out I brought her to the hospital.
The doctor said that she would enter a coma for at least two weeks, because she suffered way too much stress, emotional courses, and traumatic events. That caused her brain to shut down for a while.
I stayed by her side the whole time. While she was out, Tatiana told me the story about her past, and her mom filled me in on what Mia told her. I believed he because I know my sister, and she's very manipulative. Now I know who's innocent and I'm guilty of falling in love with her.
At my thoughts her eyes opened, and I saw their brown beauty. Just seeing her alive made me realize how much I've missed her, and how much I need her in my life. That's when I made my decision.
She's everything I could ever need, and want.
She's my everything, and I can't wait to tell her that, I just hope she forgives me. Her story tells me about her pass, and because of my stupid actions I let history repeat itself. Because of my stupidity I never realized how much I was hurting her.I was only thinking about myself. If she doesn't forgive me I'll understand,but I'll never forgive myself.