"why I hate you"

*Mia's pnt of view*

Teresa Miller. Ugh I hate her so much.
She comes into MY school, disrespects me in front of MY friends. Then my brother had to get her back for that but Nooo he just had to fall for her.

Then she took Jason away. Jason was supposed MINES. ALL MINES. I proved that when I made sure that he got rid of that little girl, Tatiana.
Ugghh!!! She just had to fix them up, and now they're happily in love. Jason doesn't even notice me anymore. He completely ignores me.
I tried to get rid of Teresa by making her past come and haunt her. She was so close to getting out of my life, but my brother just had to save her.
She's now in the hospital, which is where I'm heading. I'm going to pay a special visit to our dear Teresa.
"Hey David, I'm picking you up... bring your friend, we're going to pay you ex- a visit."
This time I plan to take care of her myself. And when she's gone maybe then everything we'll be back to normal, and go the way I want.

*Teresa pnt of view*

Derrick and I had been kissing for a while, and we didn't realize that the doctor was standing there.
"Eh hem ... um as much as I would love to let you guys have your moment, I would like to check my patient" he said with a knowing smile.
"Right, sorry sir" said Derrick respectfully.
"Hello Ms. Miller, I see that you're awake, even though I told Mr. Payned to warn me as soon as you woke up, I guess he wanted to take his time." At his words I blushed.

"Well everything seem to be going as planned, which means that you should be able to leave soon."
"Thank you doctor" I say thankful, for the good news.
"Doctor? Teresa? Oh! My baby! Don't you ever scare me like that again! What were you thinking?! I love you so much! Are you crazy? " yelled my mom as she showed off her bipolar skills and engulfs me in a hug that I could never get enough of.
"Its good to see you mom, I love you too, and I'm sorry."
"Its okay sweetie, just never do that again. Remember what your father and I always told you 'never let someone put you down, and walk over you, because its a gift that you have that they envy, and they wish to see you persish'. "
"Yes mom, I remember." At the mention of my father, a few tears escaped my eyes.
"Shh baby you can't cry, the doctor said to not place any stress, or depressed emotions on yourself" said my mom.
*sniff*sniff*sniff*
I looked past my mom to see my brother crying. "Jordan what's wrong? "
"Terry I thought you left just like dad did, I thought that they were gonna put you in the earth because you just layed there with your eyes closed, you never opened them, and you didn't answer when I talked to you."
"Awww Jordy come here, I would never leave you. "
"Ever? Promise? "
"Promise". With that he hugged me, and then my mom took us in a loving embrace. These are the time that I will cherish forever.
*sniff*sniff*sniff*
I looked at Derrick and he had tears on his face. "Derrick, are you crying?" I asked.
"No! I just... I had something in my eye, yeah that's it, something in my eye." He said as he quickly wiped his tears.
"Yeah right" I said, he's never getting away with this.
And we spent sometime chatting until my mom and Jordan went to eat, and they left me arguing with Derrick trying to get him to eat.