"My mom's crush part 2"

*Teresa pnt of view*

"Now why would I stop doing the one thing that makes the most beautiful sound come out of the most beautiful woman." Replied Jonah, working his charm.
Yep! He's flirting with her.
Instead of answering, my mom blushed and Jonah smiled, satisfied, then he said "exactly, now never ask that of me again. I like the sound of your laughter." He said staring intensely at her.
She looked up at him, he started to lean down, and she started craning her neck and going on her tip toes.
Wait ! Are they about to kiss ?!
"Uh, hello !not to rouin the little moment you guys are about to have, but um I'm standing right here, with a little boy, and who are you ?" I said while placing my hand on my hips, and tapping my foot, waiting for an answer. Copying the exact actions my mom takes when Derrick and I are about to have a moment, in the house.

My mom smiled realizing what I just did, she cleared her throat and said " well, this is Jonah, he's my boss, and a major charmer."
'Yes momma ! Getting it down with the boss. I see you girl!' My mind cheered.
"Hello Jonah, I'm Teresa ,and this is Jordan . my brother."
"Hello Teresa, its nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you and your brother." Replied Jonah politely.
" mom ? Why don't you go upstairs and um freshen up, I'll escort Jonah outside too the backyard since our living room had a little altercation."
I explained and she agreed.
Jordan and I escorted Jonah to the back, and as soon as he door closed, I cornered Jonah.
Jordan came up to me, he looked at me, smiled and then put on his adorable serious face.
He cleared his throat then said " Jonah? What are your intentions with my mommy ?"
Jonah looked at Jordan bewildered, the looked at me. I just stared back while crossing my arms, and lifting an eyebrow, letting him know that I,was also serious.
"Well, your mother is a very sweet, beautiful, and king-hearted woman. I just would like to spend some time with her, get to know her, and even take her out on dates." He replied.
"Are you going to make her cry?" Jordan asked .
"Of course not Jordan."
"That is Sir to you." Replied Jordan, as he crossed his arms and stood up straight.
I think that if Jordan wasn't part of my family, I would kidnap him, just because of the way he is .
"Right. Sir." Jonah replied.
"Good, you better." Replied Jordan, and with each word he poked Jonah's belly because that's how far he could reach.
"Ms. Teresa, you can take it from here. I'm going back to being a little boy, that was too much work ." he said then came, and stood next to me .
"Of course mister Jordan. Now Jonah, my mom is one of the most precious people in my life, if one tear escapes her eye, and you're the cause of it I'll make sure that what happens to you is ten times worst and painful. Both physically and emotionally. OK ?" I said with a smile.
He visibly gulped and said "ok you got it. I would never hurt her in the first place because the more I get to know her, the more I care and become fond of her."
I smiled satisfied and said"Good. Once again its nice to meet you. And are you taking her out today ? You seem dressed for the occasion."
"Actually yes I am, uh would that be ok ?" He asked.
"Yes, but you have to pay for her ice cream." Said Jordan.
Oh my God! I know why he's such an expert on this, his girlfriend is Derrick's sister. Sally. Makes sense.
"O-o-of course" said Jonah, slightly confused.
He looked up at me and I mouthed "long story."