"The date begins"

*Tatiana pnt of you *
Its been five minutes since Jason told me the story, and we've been sitting here silent ever since.
"Hey guys " said Teresa. "Tatiana are you ready to go? " she asked and I nodded my head in response, because at the moment my mind is only thinking about the fact that Mia went through all that trouble just so that she could get Jason. But he left the head cheerleader for a girl like me, because he loves me. "OK come on lets got " said Teresa.
"Wait! Can I come by later?" Asked Jason hopefully.
"Yeah, but let me know when you're coming... call me ". I know why I said call me, because he still has my number, I should know because I still had his.
And with that we left the mall and headed for my house.
"I have a date!" Exclaimed Teresa.
"That's great... who's the lucky guy?" I said.
"Uummmmm Derrick" she said. After a few seconds I burst into laughter, but when I noticed that she wasn't laughing, I stopped.
"Wait, you're serious? "
"Yeah"
"Oh my god! I can't believe after just a few days of school, you already have a date with the captain of the football team!" I yelled.
"Yes and I need your help, he said dress casual."
"OK I'll help" I said then headed to my closet and get my make up kit. "Get ready to be amazed" I said dramatically.

*Teresa pnt of view*
"Hey mom, I'm sleeping over at Tatiana's ... OK...OK...love you too, kiss my brother for me... goodnight ... bye."

After a gruesome hour, Tatiana was finished.
"You ready?" She ask.
"Yeeesss" I said technically jumping out of my seat.
She turned me around and I came face to face with a whole new me.
My wild curly hair was straightened, which caused it to reach pass my shoulders. My brown eyes popped due to the mascara and eye liner that she added. My lips looked more full with the red lipstick, and then she added a light blush to my cheeks for the finishing touches.
"Dang! Derrick is gonna die tonight!" Exclaimed Tatiana.
Then I remembered that Derrick didn't know where I lived, and he didn't have my number.
Then an idea popped into my head.
"You said you had Jason's phone number right?
"Yeah " answered Tatiana,and I noticed a faint blush creeping up her cheeks.
"Can you call him for me? I need to ask him something. "
"OK" she said, and the light blush on her face darkened.

"Hello... Jason... yeah its me... *giggles*...*giggles some more*"
"Eh hem" I cleared my throat because I realized that they were starting to have a conversation that is making Tatiana scarlett and giggly.
"Oh um Teresa wants to talk to you... no its not to threaten you... stop being a baby." She then passed me the phone.
"Hey Jason, I need Derrick's number, and no it's none of your business so don't even ask" I said anxiously.
"Thank you... No I won't kiss Tatiana for you! Bye Jason! "
After getting off the phone with Jason, I nervously dialed Derrick's number. At the first ring he picked up.
"Yo"
"Uh, hey Derrick, its Teresa, um I just realize that you didnt have my number, and that you also didn't know where to pick me up. " I explained.
"Oh right, sorry, I guess that kiss kinda blew my mind"
At the mention of the kiss my heart skipped a beat, and I drifted off to when his lips were on mines and he held me close. Then a few seconds later I realized that I was smiling like a goof and Derrick and I were still on the phone.
Snapping out of my daze, I explained to him where he had to pick me up. And he replied that he would be there in the 30 mins.
And the date begins.