~The dream~

*Teresa pnt of view*

Today was very eventful, for my first day in a school I met a new friend, ran into the cheerleaders and football players, ran into this hottie who seem to make my hormones go haywire, had a few close and intimate calls and incidents with this hottie, but then again he wants to make me feel pain because I don't respect him. And those blue orbs they seem to penetrate deep into my soul.
Laying here in my bed, I bet we can all agree that I have broken the record for the most eventful, outrageous, and advanced first day of school.
And with that I drift off to sleep.

*dream*
"I was standing somewhere, it seems like a mountain, an in front of me is this bridge with two opposite sides. On each side is a male, and they resemble people that I know, and they were calling out to someone. A girl. A girl with a white dress, white sandals, and untamed curly hair. She was in pain, not physically, but emotionally, and she had choice to make. She had to choose between the blonde male, or the brunette. She had to make a choice of first love and painful future, or a new beginning and a chance at a new found love. She had to choose before time was over. The bridge under her feet was weakening , and she had to make a move soon. But she was confused, she did not know what to choose. Her heart was surrounded by a wall of steel, making it impossible for her to open up. She was stubborn, but it wasn't her fault, her haunted pass that hangs around like dark stormy cloud that does not allow her to feel, she is numb,but time is running out. I want to scream out to her and tell her to make a choice, but my voice is engulfed in thin air, she cannot hear me. She cannot hear anything. She shut everybody out.
Then out of nowhere, this storm rose, it was raining hard, and the wind was blowing at full force,the thunder was roaring. Then I suddenly noticed that the storm was coming from the girl, she had started to let her emotions out, the feelings she can no longer deny are pouring from her heart, and the dark memories start to flood her mind. " and just like that I woke up.
I woke up, confused and slightly nervous.
That dream reminded me of something or someone,but I can't put my finger on it.
The answer is at the tip of my brain, but its far enough to the point where I am still confused.

I stayed awake for the rest of the night, and end up dozing off in school once or twice. And when I was awake, my mind was clouded by the dream.
That girl... she seems so familiar, as if she's someone I've known for a while. Strange.
"Hey Terry, are you OK? You look horrible " laughed Tatiana.
"Why thank you kind woman, that makes me fee so much better"
"OK OK what happened?"
"I had the strangest dream last night, and its been bothering me all day"
"Come on, lets go somewhere quieter" we headed towards the library "tell mama everything " she said.
I laughed then started "well... "
"Hi there babe" came a voice that interrupted me before I nearly started and it belonged to none other than Derrick.
"I told you I have a name !"
"I know but I think babe fits you"
Ugh! He so annoying, with that sexy godly voice of his. OK! Terry get yourself together. Don't get sidetracked.
"And hello sweetie" said a mysterious voice, that belonged to none other than...