"Wedding plans"

*Teresa pnt of view*

It's been a year since Derrick proposed to me, I am now 19, and our weding is in three months and by that time I will be 20.
So far our lives have changed dramatically.
Derrick and I have already found an apartment with two bedrooms, which is just temporary.

We have already started furnishing the house, but its not fully complete. The apartment has 1.5 baths, a medium kitchen. The dining and living area are mashed together, but all in all its quite spacey and comfortable.
I already started working at the hospital, and I am making my way to become the supervisor.
Derrick is now the 2nd head coach at the high school football team, and the coach at a middle school football team.
Jason and Tatiana got married and they moved up state, but will be there for our wedding.

When it comes to our wedding that is a whole different level.
My mom has paired up with my soon to be mother-in-law, to become our wedding planners.
I really appreciate their hard work but they've taken it over the top.
For example, my wedding theme is based on a spring sunset. Our invitation cards were going to be a coral color mixed with pink, which looks exactly as a sunset, with black writing, that was my idea. But not my mom's.
She agreed with the card color, but decided to use half of the cards to have silver writing, and the other half has gold writing.
That was one.
She then made Derrick and I sit, and watch a lot of David Tuterra's my fair wedding episodes to choose the foods, my wedding dress, my hairstyle, the clothes for the wedding party and more.
The bridesmaids will wear dresses the same color as my invitation cards, the men would wear black suits, white dress shirts, and cream colored Gillettes.
Sally and Jordan would be the ring bearers.
My wedding dress was a princess style, and my hair would be straightened then curled so it would cascade down my back.

It is a dream come true, and all Derrick and I have to do to repay our moms is to have at least 3 children.
No pressure.
Note the sarcasm.