"Our turn"

*Jason pnt of view*

The wedding ended, and now we were on our way to the venue. Today was a good day for my best friend and I am proud of him. But at the moment I'm a nervous wreck, I guess this is how Derrick felt last year, when he was getting ready.

Today I decided on asking Tatiana to marry me. Sure we moved into an apartment together last year, but she's Christian, and she didn't want to do anything unless we got married.

Now I know most guys wouldn't stay, but I couldn't lose Tattiana again. Sure the year was filled with lots of masturbation in the bathroom, and many cold showers, but in the end it will all pay off.

All she needs to say is yes.

During the drive Derrick was observing me, then he smirked and said " relax man, now you know how I felt."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I replied.

We reached the venue, and the party started, people were dancing, eating, laughing and having fun. The couple of the night kept on whispering to each other. And they looked at each other with love.

Sometimes they would look at me,whisper and laugh. When I made a face, Teresa just smiled and winked a me while, Derrick just laughed.

Came time for Teresa to throw the bouquet, and of course Tatiana caught it. At first she was confused. Then I approached her.

She saw me and smiled then said "can you believe it, I caught the bouquet."

"Yes I can because..." I got on my knee, the lights faded around the room leaving one spotlight on me and Tatiana. At first she's confused, then I pulled out the red velvet box, and her eyes widened. "Tatiana will you marry me?"

She nodded quickly and said "yes, yes! Of course I will marry you."

I slipped the ring on her finger, hugged her and kissed her, while the crowed broke into various cheers, applause, and some awwws.

The music came back on and people started dancing again.

As we danced I looked at Tatiana my future wife, I couldn't be hsppier. Now it was our turn to find true happiness.

******************************

HEY GUYS!!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE EXTREME, AND WILL INVOLVE A SEXUAL SCENE. SO IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT. YOU MAY SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING. I REACHED 1K!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, AND THE COMMENTS. DONT FORGET TO ALWAYS VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU!!! :)