~Huh?~

*Teresa pnt of view*

Where is that woman !? Jeez I've been standing here for ever, well only five minutes but still! I got a home to go to. When I see that woman I'm going to give her a lecture about being on time.
I'm standing here on a wall near the school, and the woman is still not here.
"Well well well, if it isn't miss spitfire!" Said a voice that may make a girls knees buckle but at the moment only annoys me. Ladies and gentleman none other than Derrick.
"Well well well if it isn't Mr. I have just one rule" I spat back .
"Still fiesty"
"Still stupid "
"Why can't you just respect me? "
"Because I don't now you and I doing like you! "
"Oh really, you don't like me? You don't think I notice the way you look at me?
"Huh? What? "
"Yeah I see the way you look at me, and I know what you think and want" he whispered the last part in my ear.
"Yeah r right" I stuttered, do to the fact that he was so close and what he did next took me by surprise.
He encaged me, by placing both arms on each side of my body, trapping me against the wall and himself, then he got closer and closer, to the point where his mouth was to my ear, as whispered " I know that you'd like it if I did this" that sent a shiver down my spine.
Then he pulled away, and left me standing there with my mouth as dry as a desert.
I stayed still until a car honking broke through my thoughts.
Thoughts such as "what just happened? Why am I happy that it happened? Bad bad bad Terry! You shouldn't be thinking this way! Remember him! Him! David!.... remember, sausage, pancakes ..." OK I got sidetracked a little bit, but the fact that I enjoyed that moment places me in grave danger of being hurt, and I can't bear that pain, at least not again.
"Terry! I'm talking to you? "
"Huh, what.? "
"Is everything OK? I asked you how was your first day at the new school? "
"Oh! That, um it was fine, nice teachers, alright students" I mumbled the last part.
"You're mumbling again" she scolded me " oh! Are there any cute boys? "
I laugh at the way she moves her brows up and down in a very suggestive way.
"Not really " I lied I really wanted to say yes but I don't wanna start a conversation about boys right now, it'll only remind me of those blues orbs that seem to read me like a magazine.
Jesus, my heart is still beating at a fast paste from the wall incident.
How am I supposed to face him tomorrow? I am going to die!

"Terry guess what? " yells my brother excitedly
"What?" I laugh at his cuteness.
"I have a girl friend!"
Choke. That's all you heard it was me choking on my juice.
" what ?" I croaked.
"Yeah her name is Sally Payne "
Choke. Again, I choked on my juice once again, because of the last name that I have a feeling relates to the same Payne's in my school.
"What does she look like?"
"She has straight blonde hair, and blue eyes, and she loves to dance and play sports"
Choke. Again I choke, this time my mom comes to pat my back. You might wanna know why I chocked, its because the resemblance, the name, and the similarities are 100% clear.
"And I have a play date today at the park with her, she's bringing her brother, and I promised her that you would come with me, please come please please please! " he shoots me his puppy face and my heart melts, no matter how bad the situation, I cannot resist the puppy face that my brothers pulls on, even if it means that I have to come face to face with Derrick .