"Revenge"

*Teresa pnt of view*

"Derrick go eat" I said frustrated.
"But I don't want to leave you"
"Go"
"No"
"Please go eat"
"No"
"Derrick! " I yelled.
"Oh yeah! Baby Scream my name"
"Derrick" I said in a warning tone.
"OK, OK, I'm going."
With that he left. After he left I took this private time to drift back to the events that led me to being in a coma. I remember David's story, my dad, and my dream.
I just can't over get the fact that everything the girl feels, does, or say, are the exact of my actions.
My mind was so clouded with the dream that I didn't even realize that someone was standing there.
When I looked up I came face-to-face with Mia's angry expression, and David's dangerous expression.
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

*Mia pnt of view*

I looked down at the fragile figure on the hospital bed, even when she just came out of a coma, she still has that happy vibe around her, and she also looks beautiful.
"Hello Teresa" I said with venom freely dripping out of my voice.
I just hate her so much. She ruined my life. I can't wait to have my revenge.
I brought David so then he could take care of whoever gets in my way.
I also brought a serynge with something very poisonous for our dear Teresa. Chlorine mixed with vinegar. The chlorine would have instantly killed her, but the vinegar slows down the process which causes Teresa to suffer a slow and painful death. Just like I want her to.
All I have to do is put it in one of her arm veins, and Teresa will be history.

*Teresa pnt of view*
She came close to me and took my arm, I was still weak from the anasthesia, which caused me to be helpless to myself.
"Are you ready? " she asks David.
"Yeah" he answered then pulled out a gun.
He has freaking gun?!
"Are you ready to see daddy Terry-bear?" Asked David.
"She's not going anywhere, Mia step away from her" said the voice of my savior. Derrick.
"Or what? Said David as he points the gun at Derrick's chest.
"I'll make you do it myself."
"Try me" replied David, and at his words all hell broke loose.
Derrick tackled David to the floor and they both fought for the gun.
While they're fighting, Mia takes out a serynge with a white liquid, then she picked my arm up again. She searched for a vein but since she's not compatible in medicine, she couldn't find it, or maybe she was just stupid. Anyways since she couldn't find my vein she had to put the liquid in my morphine line.
Because my morphine was slow,it would be at least 45 seconds before the liquid reached my arm.
The fight between the boys have become very intense, and Mia was very interested.
While she was distracted I took the chance to take the morphine line out of my arm, just before the liquid reached it.
When Mia noticed what I've done, she tried to put it back, but it took all my courage to fight back. She straddled me, blocking my view from the fight.
Both boys were strong and with a gun involved, this fight would be very dangerous.
Mia kept on trying to put the morphine line, and I kept on trying to push her off of me.
Then suddenly, a splitting headache bursted in my head causing me to groan in agony, when Mia noticed my weakness, she took advantage of it and placed the morphine line back in my arm, but she did it five seconds too late because all the white liquid had totally spilled out, but she didn't notice.
My headache has gotten worse, and black spots started appearing in my vision. Why do I see two Mias ?
Everything started spinning. And when they stopped everything went in slow motion. I caught a quick glance of Derrick and David. Derrick had a black eye and a bloody lip, while David had a bruised cheek and a bloody nose.
my vision started going, and before I totally blacked out, a loud BANG! echoed through my ears.