~New Air~

*Teresa 's pnt. Of view*

"Beep, beep, beep"
Ugh! This alarm clock is so annoying, in fact everything is annoying, especially in the morning.
Don't you just hate when you have to wake up in the morning, and you just wished that you could just stay in bed, yeah today it feels like one of those days.
My family and I just moved to Bluebell Alabama for a new and fresh start.
After everything that happened, we decided to leave tour haunted pass behind, and breathe a new air.
Before I get into all my life detail let me introduce myself. My name is Teresa Miller, I'm 17, and in senior year. I am 5'4 with brown eyes, and black curly hair, which I adore. I live with my mom Marissa, and my brother Jordan who is 7. My father recently passed away which take part in our haunted pass.
But that story is for another time.

"Terry mom says hurry up, she's dropping us off, but we have to eat breakfast first." Yells my brother.
"Coming" I yell back.
Yelling is a typical habit in our household.
Anyways, I get out of bed and carry onto my morning routine.
After taking a shower and brudhing my teeth, I head to my closet and pick out an outfit for school. I hate being the new kid, there's so much stress. The introductions, the judgements, and weird stares just make me uncomfortable, I'm not really a peoples person.
But my mother on the other hand is.
To be honest, most of my traits I gained from my father, and my brother go his from my mother. They both have straight brown hair, and brown eyes, and they're very outgoing.
When I reached my closet, I decided on blue skinny jeans, a casual white top, a dark blue jacket, and a brown belt to conplement my outfit.
Then I head to the bathroom to check my untamable hair, and put on some chapstick, I'm not really one for make up.
"Terry! Breakfast is ready " yells my mom.
"Okay" I yell back. Jeez I think our neighbors are gonna be tired of us real soon.
As soon as I reached the stairs, I could smell my favorite breakfast, eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage!
"Slow down Terry, before you choke and I have to perform CPR again" laughs my mom.
"Sorry" I mumbled "you know I love your cooking " I added with a wide grin.
"As much as I love your compliments, I mean it slow down. " replies my mom
"Okay " I mumbled.
"You mumble a lot" points my brother.
And I send hi a glare, we stare at each other four ten seconds straight, then break out in laughter, this was a typical morning in our family.
"Okay, its time to go, grab you bags and head for the door." Announced my mom.
Ugh! I forgot I have to be the new kid.
Here we go. Yippee, note the sarcasm.