"New Addition"

*Teresa pnt of view*

After we came from our honeymoon, we picked up were we left off.

We moved in and started working, during the week Derrick and I would only see each other around four times, but during the weekend we spent almost every minute together, and at night... well lets just say that we have lots of fun.

Now, one year, and nine months later, I am sitting here, on a hospital bed, crushing Derrick's and Jason's hand every time a contraption happens.

*Nine months earlier*

Something's not right, if I controlled it right, my friend of the month should've came for a visit, unless... no! No way! I can't actually be pregnant? Can I?

I picked up the phone and dialed Tatiana's number, and connected my mom's number on there too.

They both answered at the same time.

"Yello, hello."
"Hey mom, hi Tatiana, uh... something's wrong. My period didn't come and it was supposed to come yesterday."

At first they were silent, then Tatiana Shrieked and said "omg!  You're pregnant!"

"Mom?"
"Don't worry Teresa, I'm coming over. Tatiana I'll pick you up, and we'll come to her house and set this straight."

An hour later, I was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test. When I exited the bathroom, we had to wait thirty minutes before we got the results.

While Tatiana and I sat watching TV, my mom was in the kitchen doing God Knows what.

When thirty minutes was up, I picked up the test, and my world stopped. In a good way. The test came back positive, and that day was the day, I knew that I was pregnant.

My mom jumped for joy, Even though she was looking close to tearing up , while, Tatiana just started wondering how I would tell my husband.

There was no other way to tell him except just telling him... over a fancy dinner, in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

I called him knowing that he should be on a break at the moment. He picked up after the first ring as usual.

"Hey hun."
"Hey baby, tonight I decided to have dinner at the new restaurant in town, I already made reservation for 7, that's two hours after you get off from work so you'll have time to sleep. OK?" I rushed out.
"Well I-..."
I cut him off before he could keep going.
"You can't say no! " I screamed.
"OK, OK, I'll go... why so anxious?"
"Oh no reason, I just want to try the food. Haha" I lied.
"Mmmh OK, gotta go see you later baby. Love you."
"Love you too."

We got off the phone, and I told the girls what my plan was. They agreed with me, and we spent the time being watching TV, and just chatting.

*******************************************

To be continued...

HEY GUYS! LIKE I SAID, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER.

AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, THE STORY IS NEARING IT'S END, BUT!  YOU CAN FOLLOW THEIR DAUGHTER, AS SHE STRUGGLES WITH HER SCHOOL LIFE, AND LOVE LIFE.