"Choosing"

*Teresa pnt. Of view*
I was once again standing on the mountain, and in front of me was the same bridge, from my last dream. On the bridge was the same girl. She was still in the middle of the bridge, and the floor under her feet was breaking down. On each side of her were the same males except this time they weren't alone.
The blond male was joined by a brunette woman, a brunette boy, a dark skinned male and another female.
The brunette male was joined by a blonde female.
Then a voice spoke "Terry-bear" terry-bear? That's my nickname, and that voice sounded like my dad's. "Dad?" I called out, but my voice was gone, even so I heard the same word escape the girl's mouth. "Terry-bear I don't have much time, you have to choose now."
"Choose what? " said the girl voicing my thoughts.
"Choose where you want to go, choose on what you feel, choose what I always taught and gave you, choose... love"
"Dad you know I can't do that, I'm afraid to love, I'm afraid of getting hurt again."
"Terry-bear trust me, I'm your father, and I've seen further than you. Choose love, but choose the right person to love."
At his words, the girls dress changes into a beautiful wedding gown. And her hair was perfectly straightened and styled under a beautiful veil.
"Choose... now! " boomed my father's voice, and at his command she started running. She took her father's advice and ran towards the blonde male.
As soon as she ran, the brunette male and his female friend started running after her.
The male caught onto her dress but she fought and continued. When she reached the blonde male, he opened his arms and she jumped into his loving embrace.
As soon as he caught onto her the bridge crumpled and fell into darkness, taking the brunette male and the blonde female with it.

The girl looked up at the man holding her, and she came in contact with two blue orbs that seem to see straight to her soul. And he looked down at her with love, and a heartwarming smile. But no matter how much she tried to remenber who this person is, she couldn't. In fact she realized that she didn't know any of the people who were smiling down at her.

For some reason Teresa felt the girl's confusion. She hasn't noticed until now but she feels all of the girl's emotions.
Suddenly Teresa was lifted from her spot on the mountain, and a blinding light caused her to close her eyes. Once she opened them, she found herself in a white room, on a hospital bed. And soon her eyes came in contact with those blue orbs she fell in love with.
"Hello there sleepyhead, before you overreact, you're in a hospital room, you went into a coma." He explained calmly, then exploded" for Christ's sake Teresa what were you thinking? Huh? Why didn't you talk to me? I can't believe you would do something so stupid!". I stayed silent. He ran to my side and grabbed my hand." Baby what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry, I was so selfish. I only thought of myself. I never thought of how you felt, please forgive me. I can understand if you don't want ro forgive me, but please give me a second chance. Teresa I love you."
I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. He loves me. Something that I thought would never be possible. When I didn't respond, he desperately kept on going "Teresa baby, please give me a second chance, I never knew how much you meant to me until I came close to losing you, God, you don't know how much I love you, if something happened to you, I would never forgive myself... I "
"Oh shut up and kiss me already" I said cutting him off and stopping his rambling. At my words he dipped his head, and kissed me sweetly, softly, and passionately.