"My mom's crush-Part 1"

*Teresa pnt of view*

~Morning~

"Teresa wake up! There's a few things we need to talk about! " yelled my mom.
"Coming!" I yelled back.

I got up and followed with my morning routine, then went downstairs.
I found my mom on the couch and when she noticed me, she patted the seat next to her, indicating for me to sit down.
"Where's Jordan? " I asked.
"He's still asleep... Teresa ever since you were born, I knew that you had a bright future ahead of you. And now the time has finally come for you to leave this house and be a full grown woman... y-y-y" her voice broke as tears strolled down her face.
"Oh mom, come on, I'll still be close, there's no need to cry." I said as I patted her back, and hugged her in a comforting way.
"What I'm trying to say is that, as much as I'm going to miss you around here, you've made me a proud mom." She said after calming down " I'm also gonna miss your cooking, your cleaning, and basically all your chores. Since as soon as you're gone I'll have to eat my cooking, ugh which means standing over a hot stove. You know how much I hate that. I'll also have to walk in a house cleaned by a soon to be 11 year old. As soon as you leave, this house will fall apart." She says then she sent me her puppy eyes, exactly the same as Jordan uses on me.
I laughed then said "OK OK I get it mom, there's no need to be childish, I'll come anytime I can and make sure that everything is in place, and make sure that the fridge has food. And I finally know where Jordan got the habit of making that face."
As I walked in front of her, she slapped my butt then said "I was not being childish" then she hit me with a pillow.
I picked up a pillow and hit her back, in a matter of seconds it turned into a full pillow fight.
"Mom! Terry! How many time do I have to remind you to call me when you're having a pillow fight? I'm part of this family too! " yelled Jordan.
"Well join in. " and he did, we played around for a few seconds, our hair was all over the place. Pillows were on the floor, and the living room seem as if a tornado hit. But our actions came to a sudden stop when a knock came from the door.
My mom hurried to the door, but as soon as she opened it, she froze.
"Jonah! Hi, how are you? "She said overly excited.
Jonah? Who's Jonah? "Oh yes, come in, come in. I'm sorry about the mess, the um children were having a pillow fight." She said.
I tried so hard to hold in my laughter, to the point where my sides were hurting, my mom just told on us, and herself since she didn't realize that her hair was as messy as ours.
"Are you one of the children?" Said a very deep and masculin voice that belonged to none other than who I believe is Jonah. A very tall, lean, yet fit man. He had a full head of hair, with graying edges. He had a square jaw, and dark blue eyes, all in all he could be considered attractive to older women.
"Uhm well ... yes" answered my mom. "Its okay, I just wished that I came a bit earlier, maybe I would've been able to join in." He said suggestively.
My mom broke into a laughter I haven't heard in a while, a laughter she only used with ... dad.
"Oh Jonah, just stop." She said as she patted his chest.
Wait a second! Are they flirting? They are!
Oh! My! God! My mom has a crush!