"Goodbye"

*Teresa pnt of view*

It's been two weeks since Derrick's family reunion, where my life turned upside down. I never stopped crying ever since then.
I went to school and tried to talk to Derrick, but he just ignored me. At first I didn't know why he broke up with me, but then I ran into Mia and she told me everything.
*Flashback*
I ran out of the library leaving Derrick shoving his tongue down a cheerleader 's throat. When I opened the door I ran into Mia and her friends, she was holding her hand up, and in her hand was a picture of David and I.
The picture was taken at night with David standing behind me,his hands were wrapped around my waist and my eyes were closed. Then I remembered night of the reunion. Mia had a mischievous smile on her face. David told me what he did to my father, and then when he wrapped his hand around my waist a flash went off, and David pulled away.
After that Derrick broke up with me,and he ignored me ever since. The only people that know of the picture is my mom, Tatiana, and Jason. They're the only ones who believed me.
*end of flashback *
I don't blame Derrick though because he thinks that I cheated on him. I caused him pain, at least that's according to what Mia told him.
Why does she hate me so much?
That doesn't matter now anyways, the damage is already done.
I can't bear this pain any longer. I'm too weak. I've suffered so much that it's funny that I haven't gone completely crazy.
I picked up my laptop and went on our oovoo group chat. We made this chat so that Derrick, Jason, Tatiana, and I could stay up after curfew. We had some good times. But that was all in the past. I opened the chat and left a video message.
"Hey guys, I know we haven't used this chat in a while but I need to say something. I'm sorry,for everything. I don't know why so many people hate me so much, but I guess I was made to be hurt and feel pain. I think that if I'm gone the world will be a better amd happier place.
Tatiana, you and Jason were some of the best friends I could ask for. And you make a cute couple. I hope y'all last. I love you both.
I know that since this message is from me Derrick won't bother to look at it, but can you guys tell him that I love him, with all my heart. The picture he saw was a setup, but if I tell him he won't believe me, even if Mia told me what she did. So please tell him that I love him. I love you all but I can't do this anymore, I can't bear the pain anymore, goobbye."
With that I posted the video, then wrote a letter to my family, in which I explained everything. I also left a p.s. note telling them where they would find me.
After that I left the house. I turned around and looked at it for a last time. I also took two pictures. The first one was a picture of our family, my mom, my brother, my dad, and I.
The second picture was a string of booth picture of Jason and Tatiana, and Derrick and I.
After gazing at my house knowing that it would be the last time, I head for the woods and took the trail to collier point.
I promised myself that I would be strong. But I betrayed myself. I let feelings get the best of me and because of my vulnerability I am once again shattered. Except this time I don't think my heat will heal. I don't think my heart will be mended. Because of the harshness of this world, I think I was destined for this, for my heart to always be in pain. Even if happiness came it would leave in a split second...