"Honeymoon- part 2"

*Teresa pnt of view"

*CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT*

I opened the door, and Found Derrick sprawled out on the bed, while watching TV.

He didn't notice me, as he was distracted by the football tournament on TV. Which was helpful to my plan.

I made my way to the wall were the light switch, and the radio were located, I turned on the radio, as it played, sweet, soft love songs. I then turn the lighting into a dim volume, and switched off the television with the remote.

Derrick's eyes instantly snapped to me, and as soon as his eyes met mine, I took off the robe.

His eyes widened, and his mouth hanged open.

I placed a hand on my hips and said " missed me? "

He gulped before he could stutter a reply "y-you look -b-b-beautiful "

I smiled mischieviously knowing the effects of this outfit on him.

"Oh? I didn't think you noticed. " I dropped the remote with an oops, and bent over to pick it up, taunting Derrick in the process.

When I stood up, I felt a presence behind me, and in an instant I was turned, pinned against the wall with, my hands above my head, which were being held by one of Derrick's large hands.

His voice was low and gruff as he said " don't tease me Teresa, I wanna take this slow, but with you and that outfit, makes me want to pound you, in every corner of this house."

His voice was so sexy to me at the moment, which cause a pool to form between my legs.

He kissed me softly at first which instantly turned, hungry and demanding. His hands started traveling all over, until he found the zipper at the back, and took off the top part of my lingere. He then unclipped my stockings, lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and carried me to the bed.

As he carried me, his lips left mines, and started kissing along my neck, my jawline, my collarbone, and even on top of my breast. He bit softly on my sweet spot, and I freely moaned out loud, not caring about what would happen next.

I was placed on the bed, as he reclaimed my lips. But he only stayed there for a moment, then started kissing down my body, from my jawline, neck, collarbone, breast, down the valley of my breast. He kept on going lower, and lower until he reached my waist line.

For an instant he froze stared deeply in my eyes, before he grabbed the waist of my panty with his teeth, and dragged it out until it was off completely.

He looked at me, and smiled, then without hesitation, he swiped his tongue accross my already wet slit. He didn't take a second to pause as he did it again and again, each time sending a jolt of ecstacy from my core through out my whole body.

He stopped for second, and looked me and the eye, as he said "baby, I'm going to stretch you out. I need you to relax OK?"

"OK" was my breathless reply.

At first he didn't do anything, then I felt it, a thick and long finger was plunged into my wet entrance, and pulled out, just to be placed back in, it didn't take long, until a second and third finger joined in.

When he finally stopped, he stood up, and his clothes were flown off, leaving nothing to the imagination.

He climbed on top of me, and placed himself between my legs, I could feel tip slide across my thigh as he hovered above me.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked.

I was breathing hard, and the anticipation was killing me " yes." I breathed.

He smiled at me and said "this might hurt a little."

He took his tip, and placed it at my entrance, he slowly entered me. At first the feeling was painful, and my hands fisted accross the sheets. When he noticed he stopped moving. After a few seconds he moved again, the process kept on going until he filled me whole.

He looked me in the eye, then kissed me, sweetly and passionately. And he moved his hips, coming out and thrusted back in. The sensation was overwhelming.

He kept going at a slow pace until I breathed "faster!" And he didn't oblige.

He thrusts became hard and fast, and my moaning became louder and louder, as I felt his large and thick shaft move in and out causing friction with my walls, as his fingers and tongue massaged my breast. He gave me a couple of hickeys, when suddenly, I felt this certain build up in my stomach, I didn't know what is was but I liked it.

Derrick's breaths became harder as he said "Teresa you're getting tighter, you're gonna come."

I didn't know what that meant, but his thrust became harder and faster, as my fingernails scratched accross his back, and for a split second I was no longer on earth, but instead on the planet of pure bliss, pleasure, and ecstacy.

My breaths were fast and short, matching to Derricks on.

He looked at me, smiled and said, "I love you."

I smiled, kissed him and said " I love you too."

He pulled out, and I realized that his shaft was covered in blood. "Oh my God! Derrick you're bleeding!"

He laughed then said" no baby, that's you, I took your virginity, and popped your cherry, you're bleeding a little, but you'll be fine."

"OK." Was my reply, as I realized that I was really tired. He got in bed, wrapped his arms around me, and we fell into a deep, sweet slumber.