~Date!?~

*Teresa pnt of view*

Its Saturday and Tatiana and I are at the mall. Its really fun, were just walking around, chatting getting to know each other a bit better, and walking into a few random stores and buying some cute items. But we don't go over the top.

After walking for a while we headed towards a Chick-Fil-A and ordered something to eat. While eating a voice rang through my ears and I knew exactly who it was.
"Hey babe" said Derrick.
"Bye Derrick" I retorted with a smik.
"Oooo feisty" this would be long if I don't end it now.
"What do you want? " I asked trying to get to the point. "I want to talk to you, alone, just for a moment." He said.
"Let me think about it... No. " I said then returned to eating my food.
"Please?" He asked, and I know that if I didn't say yes, he wouldn't stop pestering me.
"Ugh OK." I said.
Then we left and head towards the far corner where our view was blocked by two large pillars and a few plants, which confirmed the fact that something was going to happen.
"What do you want? " I asked once again.
"I see that were just cutting to the chase " he said then flashed me a smirk. Did I mention that he was looking good today? No? Well he is. His shirt sits perfectly on his toned muscles and it displays his six pack perfectly. His jeans just hug his butt making it even sexier. I noticed a few girls ogling him on the way over here, I also noticed the daggers they sent my way also. But we were standing in a secluded area and I couldn't get sidetracked.
"Well yeah, I have a lunch cooling, and I don't like leaving my friend with one of your weirdoes and..."
My rambling was cut short due to the fact that Derrick had claimed my lips in a lustful kiss and the only thing I could do was snake my hands around his neck as he did the same with my waist and I kissed him back. I didn't have the strength to push him away, this felt... right.
He then started leaving butterfly kisses over my lips then jawline and he traced all the way to the sensitive spot behind my ears, and he gave me a love bite, that would get noticed if I didn't hide it well enough.
He came back to my lips and claimed them one more time before breaking the kiss and placing his forehead on mine.
"Date?" He said as his minty breath fanned my face.
Because of the kiss my mind as turned to mush, I couldn't think. I couldn't control my actions. Alarms were going off, and my mind was screaming"terry terry! Don't forget the wall you built! And the pain! Terry! " even though all those alarms were blaring it did not stop me from saying "yes" .
"OK, pick you up at 8:00 tonight, wear something casual." With that he pulled away leaving me standing there totally confused and paralyzed.
"Babe are you coming?" He said.
I was stilled dazed to the point where I forgot to tell him to not call me that.
But followed him anyways back to the café, while the only thing repeating in my head was "Date, date? Date!"
As I reached inside I noticed that Jason and Tatiana were talking. Tatiana had a confused face on, and Jason seemed to be telling her something very important all the while working his charm. I know he is because every once in a while she would smile, and every time he sees her smile, something flashes in his eyes, it was similar to that I saw in Derrick's eyes the other day, and I still couldn't figure out what it was.
I was about to go and get him away from her but Derrick stopped me.
"I know what you're thinking, don't do it, at least everyone deserves a second chance at love. " he said.
Yeah, he had a point, and that got me wondering if whether my now selfish heart should take a second chance at love.
Maybe, maybe not.
Then I remembered... my date!