"It was him"

*Teresa pnt of view*

"... But your dad was still a threat so I had to take care of him. My parents had alot of money, so they wouldn't realize or care if a few thousands went missing. With that money I payed a few professionals to dress up as your father, rob a bank, shoot a police officer, and steal a car. I know I'm a genius. Anyways, even though the evidence showed that your father was innocent, when a bunch of avrage jurors are paid a large ransom, they'll say anything. The things that people do for money. Anyways you know the rest of the story, your father was found guilty, and he went to jail. At first you were broken, and I thought I would finally have chance to get what I wanted from you, but then you started to pay your weekly visits to your dad, and you seemed better, which means that my chances were once again thin. So when you missed that visit because your mom had an " unexpected meeting", a certain letter was delivered to your father. A letter that said that his wife is getting remarried, and that he would never see his children again, and most of all his princess would be marrying me, the one he didn't like. His heart was shattered, so he went to the kitchen sneaked a knife, then headed to the bathroom, and well lets just say that he didn't come out alive." With that he finished, and I could hear the smile in his voice.
He is cruel. He did all of that just to get in my pants. Who goes that far?
" you see you were really broken, but for some reason, you just wouldn't give up, so I gave up on you, I lured you with my actions just so that you could find me cheating on you so then you would realize that I never loved you, and I never will. You're a bastard and because you're so vulnerable yet stubnorn it caused your father's life. You're a puny and ugly little girl, you hardly got noticed, if it wasnt the fact that you would be a catch, I would never pay any attention to you at all. So sweetheart before you go falling for someone, get to know them first".
By this time, tears were streaming down my face and he was standing right behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me harshly against his chest. I wanted to fight but I was too weak. He caused me so much pain, that I was now numb, the only thing I did was close my eyes and let the tears spill some more. Then suddenly a light flashed in my face but disappeared before I could see its source.
As soon as the light disappeared David pulled away and left without a word. After wiping my tears, and taking some deep breaths I headed inside and asked Derrick to drive me home. He agreed but for some reason he seems mad, no not mad, pissed.

The drive to my house was quiet, my mind was still occupied with David's story. But there was this tension in the car that was slowly suffocating me. For some reason Derrick is mad, and I don't know why.

When we reached my house, we sat in silence for a moment, then I opened my door. Before I exited, I went to kiss Derrick, but he turned his face away, which caused me to retort, I said thank you but before I left he stopped me and said" Teresa we're over good night." And with that he sped off.
We're over, we're over, over...