"Our wedding."

*Teresa and Derrick pnt of view"

The alarm rang 3:55. In five minutes, the wedding would start. We are currently at the church, but the guys are in a separate room. After the wedding we will head back to the venue at the hotel.

My mom came in the room and announced that its time to begin. As soon as the words escaped her lips, it was as if a tornado hit, and aroused the butterfly in my stomach,my chest was tighetning, and my breaths were coming in short.

My mom hurried at my side and told me to relax, she held me close and hummed softly in my ear, until I was breathing normally again.

The girls arranged themselves and headed for the doors, they found the guys and got in position for the entrance. They would be entering the church while dancing to "je t'aime." A french love song by Lara Fabian.

The march of he brides maids and brides groom, went perfectly, then entered the flower girls, the ring bearers and Tatiana, the brides announcer danced her way to the alter.

Then came my turn. My mom came besides me, and whispered in my ear "I love you terry-bear, you look beautiful. I bet you father is as proud as I am. You will make a wonderful wife." She kissed my cheek, and the doors opened, as Darrius locked our elboes, and the song "from this moment" started playing. Here we go.

I stood at the alter, as the bridal party made their way to the alter, everything was going great. The the song "from this moment" started playing, and I knew that it was time to see Teresa.

The doors open to reveal her in a beautiful princess styled wedding dress,which hugged her chest comfortably, and fitted perfectly around her sexy form. Her hair cascaded down her back, in smooth curls, and the veil covered up her face. Even so I could still see the beauty radiating off of her.

Looking at her walk gracefully down the aisle, I realised that she's my everything. Without her I think I would be a playboy. Probably get a few girls pregnant. Start playing professional football, or even go on steroids. But when I realised that I fell in love with her, she gave me a purpose to live. She made me love her, and want to take care of her, even though she's fiesty, and fierce and very Independant.

Walking down the aisle, I looked at Derrick, and he was looking handsome as ever, with a very bright smile. Looking at him I realised that he's my everything. He gave me a second chance at love. He made me realize that the past is not something to hold on to, but instead I have to look at the future. If it wasn't for his love, I probably wouldn't be here. I almost killed myself, but he came and saved me. My heart was an unhealed wreck, he came along and mended it, made sure that it was guarded and protected.

The song ended just as I reached the alter, Derrick came down, and hooked his elbow with mines, and the ceremony began.

The pastor gave the introduction, we had few people come up to either sing, dance or give a poem. Then came time for our vows. I had to go first.

"Derrick the day I met you my first thought was that every girl probably wants you. I thought that you had a very cocky attitude, and that you were set out to annoy the crap out of me. Then we started getting to know each other, and I started falling for you. I fell deeper and deeper, every day, as my feelings got stronger and stronger. You're the one who added a certain purpose to my life. You gave me a second chance at love. Every day when I wake up, I smile happy and thankful knowing that you loved me and that you were a part of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because you're the one who claimed my heart. I'm giving you my heart, body and soul, for you to keep, and protect because I trust you, and I love you."

He smiled sweetly at me as I finished. Then came his turn. To say I was nervous, would be an understatemen. On the inside I was totally freaking out.

My heart melted, at every word she said from her vow. I knew how she felt, but hearing her say it in front of everyone is a whole other level. Now came my turn.

"Teresa the day I met you, my first thought was that you were hot! And not just on the outside, but your personality also. Sometimes I would be afraid to tell you things, because I had a feeling that you would probably rip my head off, in a split second. But getting to know you I realised that you're the one for me. You have a certain strength about you that nobody else has, all the while you have a heart made to care for any and every one. I knew I made the right choice the day I got on my knees and asked you to be my wife, because I knew that with you in my life, I could falter, but I wouldn't fall because you're by my side. I am trusting you with my all, because I love you."

Her cheeks were tainted with red, as she blushed and smiled towards me. Which caused me to fall even deeper in love with her.

The pastor was staring at us in awe, until he got back to his senses and made us repeat the ceremonial vows after him, blessed the rings, and have us put on the rings, then he said "you may kiss the bride."

I pulled up the veil and let it fall slowly behind her, she looked up at me, and I leaned down, cupped her cheeks, and kissed her softly. She instantly kissed me back,with a sweet, soft yet passionate kiss, but I couldn't lose control, at least not in a church in front of everyone.

He kissed me sweetly, softly and passionately, and I could feel the heat growing in certain places, but I couldn't lose control, at least not here.

We pulled away and the pastor prayed for us, and we headed towards the venue.

***************
*The picture of Teresa's wedding dress*