~Oh boy~

*Teresa pnt, of view*

After the encounter in the hallway, Tatiana and I parted ways, I headed towards fifth period, biology, my favorite subject, then after I'll meet up with Tatiana for lunch.
That encounter in the hallway still has me a bit worked up, and its annoying. I come into the classroom and notice the fact that the seats are arranged by pairs and all the seats are filled except the ones in the middle.
I introduce myself to the teacher and he tells me to take a seat in the middle and says that my 'partner' will be coming soon.
Did I mention that half of the class is the people from hallway, Mia and this boy with brown hair sat to my left, and to my right was this girl with straight black hair and blonde streaks, with a dark skinned boy, and the rest were the football players, cheerleaders, and some followers.
Anyways as I get my stuff ready for class, a sudden silence take place, and when i look up I am met with those beautiful orbs that seem to be able to penetrate my soul.
Whoa! OK I am losing myself! Get it together Terry, come on. Remenber he was being a jerk.
While I have this secret pep-talk with myself, I failed to notice that he was walking towards me in a very cool stride and he was staring dead at me.
"Well hello there" he says "I don't think that I have fully introduced myself, I am Derrick Payne, and I cause pain in many ways. I have one rule, respect me I leave you alone, disrespect me and I make your life a living hell, OK? "
"Ummm... I"
"No no no no no I wasn't finished, you see you already disrespected me this morning which means I gotta mess up your life, but since you're new I'll let it slide, as soon as you admit that I am very good looking guy"
"Hell no! "
"Are you sure that that's what you wanted to say? "
"Yes, now get out of my face, so I can start learning, thank you "
At my reply the class broke out in ooohs and ooooos
and someone said "she told you "
By now Derrick was fuming "shut up " he roared and the class went silent once again "look I gave you a chance and you used it up for your pleasure, now get ready to feel the "Payne"!"
He announced
"Yeah yeah yeah, can you just move so I can see the board" I said while paying no mind, instead I was stuck on the fact that he was so close, and his minty breath was fanning my face, and if I moved just a few more inches our noses and lips would touch.
He glared at me for a second longer than with a hmph he moved away and took a seat right next to me.
Oh boy, this was going to be a great school year, again note the sarcasm.
Tatiana is not going to believe this, I can't believe this, and I think that I may be crushing on a certain someone but No! That cannot happen, I can't allow myself to fall for someone else, not after ... him, not after the damage he caused, and that took a long time for me to repair.
Not after my broken heart.