"My new family "

*Teresa pnt of view*

"Teresa Miller will you marry me? "

Oh!  So that's what he was so nervous about. Wait!  They all knew?!  Even my brother, and he never let it slip. I'm so proud of him.

Wait,  Derrick is still on his knees, and everyone is watching. I have to answer.
"Derrick... I-I-I don't know what to say ... I..."
"Oh my God!  For once she has nothing to say!  She's speechless." Said Jason, and I sent him a glare, which he answered with a clever smirk.
I'll get him for that!.
"Yes." I whispered then said out loud "yes! I will marry you! "
At my words a smile broke unto his face, and he picked me up and turned me in circles. Everyone in the room broke into applause and cheers. Then we kissed, a sweet and short yet passionate kiss.

After everything that has happened in my life, I thought that there was no more hope in me finding love. Few weeks ago I almost ended my life, but the love of my life, my true love came and rescued me. He's my everything.
My father approves of him, and I've come so far, and went through so much, I never thought I would find somebody to love, and that someone would love me back.

"Oh!  I can't believe it! My baby is getting married!" Exclaimed my mom, and I'm surprised to find her face dry. "I wish your father was here to witness this." She said sadly.
"He is." Replied Darrius, Derrick's father. "I am her father, as soon as she said yes to my son, she became my daughter."
At his words I ran to him and hugged him, "thank you daddy." I said as a tear escaped my eye, and he quickly wiped it away then said "no more tears."
After that everyone congradulated us, and wished us good luck,and the best. Then we head home.

After getting ready for bed, and made sure that everyone was asleep, I opened my window and looked up at the starry sky. I instantly spotted the shiniest star that's been there ever since I came from the hospital . I realized that it was my father 's way of showing that he was watching.
"Hey dad guess what? Your baby girl's getting married. Don't worry Derrick will take of me." I smiled remendering what he said in my vision. Then a tear escaped my eye and i let it freely glide down my face, "I wish you were here to witness it, and I think you did, in my heart. And Darrius is taking me in as his daughter, but don't worry you'll always be the first man in my life. Mainly what I'm trying to say is that, I love you, I miss you and thank you. Good night dad. Talk to you later."
After that little session, I closed my window, and played down. But I couldn't sleep. I had different emotions going through my mind.
The main one was happiness. I fell in love once again except this time, he loves me back.
The second one was astonishment, I mean I'm actually getting married I have a ring to prove it.
A beautifel diamond heart-shaped ring. The heart was made of diamonds, it was surrounded by diamonds, even the circle had diamonds. Its so beautiful.
I also feel slightly nervous. I mean am I gonna make a good wife? And what about a mom?
I blushed at the thought of Derrick and I having children, and the first step is for us to...have sex.
I can't believe it but the thought of Derrick in the middle of my legs is... phew! OK getting away from those naughty thoughts.
Or maybe I should think about it.  Yeah I'm thinking about it. Its a good idea, NO! A beautiful idea.