"Saved"

*Teresa pnt of view*

Collier point was one of the most romantic places that Derrick ever took me.
It was a large clearing that was placed at the top of a waterfall. It also had lots of flowers, butterflies, and lots of sun. Overall it was one of mother natures's best artwork. Derrick and i came here for our first month anniversary. It was there I realized that I loved him. But I never told him, but I wish I did.
When I reached the point, at the top of the waterfall I looked down. I know that at the base of the waterfall are many jagged rocks, which would go perfect with my plans. I readied myself but took a minute to remember my past. I closed my eyes and soon memories flooded my mind. Some were memories that I've hidden for too long. First came the happy memories. The memories of my parents together, my brother and I, and sometimes it was the whole family in the living room having a few laughs. There were memories of Derrick and I, the times when we kissed, and sometimes when I almost gave into him. There were times with Jason, he's become like a brother to me, and there were girl times with Tatiana and my mom. I also remenebered when I was the new girl and all the encouters I had in school.
Then came the bad memories. The ones that included David, my dad's trial, and news of his death. I also remenbered David's story and the picture that took my love away. I remembered the people that I loved and the people that hated me for he craziest reasons.

After taking a trip down the memory line, I took a deep breath and opened my arms. I let the breath go and took another one, knowing that it would be my last. My heart started beating faster and faster. I leaned forward and headed for my death.

Just as my feet left the earth, two strong and muscular arms wrapped themselves around my waist stopping me from ending it all.
I thrashed and kicked around trying to get the person to let go of me, but the grip just got stronger.
"Let me go! Please let me go! Let me end it, its better if I do! Please!" I screamed and cried out anger. My eyes were still closed and flooded with tears.
"Please just let me go " I whispered.
"No I can never let you go." Said a voice that sounded very familiar. But before I could figure out who it was, darkness took over. And I welcomed it with open arms.
I hoped that this darkness was my way to escape this world. This world that was filled with pain, blood, crime and tears. I hoped that at the end of the darkness would be a light. And in that light would be my dad waiting for me. I just hoped that if I ever woke up, it would be in another galaxy.

I was foolish, I was stupid, I wasn't strong enough to stop myself from falling in love. This time it was true love. My first love was based on popularity. But this one was true. Except it was taken away. And I should have seen it. I was too blind. My barrier was broken down due to the fact that I let feelings take over, I should've placed my foot down. Instead I let love control my senses. I broke my promise, the promise that I made to myself. There's no one to blame but me. I just hope that this darkness is the final draw. The one that leads me to eternity.