Part 1: Accepting My Fate -Chapter 1-

'It wasn't my fault' I thought.

"Aunt Zoe, where's mommy?" My niece Anabel said.

"Yeah, tell her where is her mommy Zoe" My mother said. I glared at my mother or should I call her Laura, she knew it wasn't my fault.

'Why is she doing this?' I thought.

*Flash Back Begins*

"Why are you hurrying me to leave?" My sister Beth said.

"You need some husband and wife time! now go! I'll take care of Anabel!" I pushed her outside till she got into the car.

"But we will be an hour early!" She said.

"Don't go straight to the restaurant! God, don't you know how to have fun?!"

"Alright, thanks Zoe" she said as she pulled me down and kissed me on my cheek.

"Thank you Zoe" her husband, Rayan, said.

"You are welcome! Now drive!"

Her and Rayan took off driving slowly. Their daughter Anabel was only two years old, and she was pregnant in her sixth month, as they were excepting a baby boy.

"You shouldn't have rushed them, honey" My mom said smiling at me. My dad wasn't there, he'it was a vampire, my mom stopped him from seeing us with the help of law.

"They have to have some fun mommy"

As soon as those words were out of my mouth, a truck crashed their car as they were crossing the road.

"No!" My mom screamed, then looked at me "it's all because of you! It's your fault!"

*Flash Back Ends*

'It wasn't my fucking fault!' I thought.

I cleared my throat then answered "In heaven".

"When they're going back?" Anabel questioned again.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Why don't you let grandma answer that?" I said as I was glaring at Laura, I stood up from the couch and went to my room.

I changed into my black pajamas, and slipped under my blanket. I took my phone out, I had a message from Selena. My only best friend.

From:

Hey! How r u?

To:

Been better. U?

From:

Great! I just found out that the amazing six vamps will start the search for their mates, and I'm definitely chosen!

To:

How did u know?

From: I have my ways;)... kidding, it's written on their official website. www.TheOriginals.co.m/Starting-to-look-for-our-Mates

To:

Cool.

I tapped on the link, and it opened to view their stupid website. 'Stupid vampires' I thought. I started to read the article:

'As you know, every vampire has a mate. A mate that has everything he/she likes in a mate, and we are glad to announce that the search will begin in three days. Random girls will be picked, and if any of the princes didn't find his mate, he will search next year, knowing that the search be only for two days. Expert vampires with the power of knowing, will be sent. As to know if you'll be chosen, here's the basix description of the mate that the princes want :-