Chapter 25

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------------

Zoe's POV

"Yes, because you are fucking stupid!" I screamed. "Why are you making something out of nothing?!"

He was about to say something when a loud knock sounded on the door. We both had a questionable expression. I turned my head looking at the clock. 3:45am  it said. Another loud knock. Then another. And another. Me and Niall remained frozen.

He huffed as another sounded. He turned to the door heading out of the room. I slid down the wall pulling on my hair.

"Where is she?" A loud drunken male voice asked.

'I know that voice from somewhere' I thought.

"Please, I need to talk to her" he begged again.

"I know that voice" I mumbled. Then, it hit me.

I hurried out of the room and headed downstaires to confirm my guess.

"What the hell are you doing here, Steven?"

Out of nowhere, he started to cry. "I really love you, sister" he slurred.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Yes, he is" Niall answered.

"I asked him, not you!" I snapped at him.

"Stop being bitchy!" He snapped back.

"Stop being a whiny child!" I snapped.

"I'm not whiny!" He said narrowing his eyebrows.

"Why did you turn away from me?" I mimicked him.

"Aye!" Steven yelled at us.

"What?!" Me and Niall yelled at him at the same time.

"I'm standing right here! And I think my case is more important!" He reasoned.

"Get the fuck out! I never want to see you ever again!" I yelled at him.

"Wait, no Zo-" he started, but Niall cut him off.

"Get the fuck out mate!" He snapped, then, pushed him out if the door, then, closed it.

He turned his head in my direction, his eyes turning back into blue. I crossed my arms and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly spoke. "I know, I'm so sorry, I made a big deal out of nothing, I'm sorry".

"Well, sorry doesn't fix anything".

"Not even the lamp that you broke on my head?" He playfully asked.

I chuckled. "No, I'm still mad at you" I said still chuckling.

He walked towards me and out of nowhere, kneeled on both knees. He took both of my hands in his hands.

"Forgive me, your majesty" he said.

I laughed. "No".

"Forgive me, my queen" he said again.

"You are forgiven, my king".

And soon as those words were out of my mouth. He stood up and kissed me. He pulled me into him more than I already was. His grip on my hips tightened as he walked forward causing me to move backwards. Then, my back hit the wall making me trapped. He kept moving his lips againts mine till, again, a loud knock sounded on the door.

He pulled away closing his eyes and balling his fists, looking ready to kill.

"Let him inside" I quietly whispered.

He snapped his eyes open, widening them. "You sure?"

"Yeah... let him stay the night, then we'll kick him out tomorrow".

"Okay... I want you to do it" he said.

I wanted to argue, but I was already pushed to the door. I hesitated, but then, put my hand on the knob. I twisted it open and let the door reveil the drunk man. He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Just get the fuck in" I said not making any eye contact.

"Please Zoe, just listen to me, I swear I have a good reason" he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes. "I wanna listen to nothing dickhead!" I snapped at him. "Now, get in or leave!"

He drunkenly walked in and stumbled a few times, he walked to the couch plopping himself down and groaned loud. I closed the door and headed to him. I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

"Now, listen asshole!" I snapped again. "You better not be here when I wake up in the morning or shit is going down" I threatened.

I walked away before he could say anything. I headed upstaires into the bathroom. I starred at myself in the mirror, my eyes were filled with sadness. 'No, don't Zoe, don't' I thought. I closed my eyes and felt my heart beating so fast that I thought it would fall from its place. I placed my hand on my heart in an attempt to calm it down.

"Zoe?" Niall's voice suddenly spoke, and I jumped noticably with a little whimper that uncontrolably escaped my lips.

He confusly starred at me. "Oh... I thought... you... I was-"
He cutted me off. "It's alright" he said giving me a small smile then came in and hugged me from the back.

I looked at him through the mirror and blushed a bit. He chuckled, then nuzzeled his head in-between my neck and shoulder, I shyly smiled and looked at the ground, he started kissing my neck, leaving wet kisses. He pulled away only to pull me more into him.

"God, how much I love you" he seductivly said.

----------------------

I turned down a day out with my sisters only to update for you. I deserve a thank you B)

This chapter is unedited.

::::::::::Chapter 26 teaser::::::::》

"Enough Louis" Simon said and we all cringed when he said Louis's full name. "Go inside, Zoe" he coldly said to me.

Niall narrowed his eyebrows at Simon as mine were rised up. "What is your problem? We just got here!" Nia snapped.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

I know, boring chapter, but I had to do it.

There may be an update tomorrow, depends on my mood.

Enjoy

AyaJ<3