Chapter 7

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

---------------------------

"So, you are saying that me and Niall are not supposed to be together?"

"Fate has its reasons..." she trailed off, not really answering my question.

"Flame" Niall whispered. "I love you".

A smile reached my eyes. "I love you".

"Ugh! Guys, let's just... don't!" Liara said. "Uh... what I am trying to say is that someone was trying to attack, 'cause I'm sure the second storm was not caused by any of us".

"William?" I suggested.

"No, William is a ghost, he does not own any kind of power on any nature on earth".

"Then who?" I asked.

"Shit" Niall cussed. "What if they were Solmen, Daniel and Boslen?"

"Who?" Me and Liara asked at the same time.

"Flame, do you remember your first visit to William?" He asked, I nodded. "Remember the other three men who were with him?"

A flash of those men came back to my mind. "Yeah, I remember... do you think they are involved in this too?"

"No" Liara whispered. Her gaze was focused behind me, it was hard, like she wanted to strike and kill. I whipped my head behind me. I gasped in disbelief.

"Very funny" she said.

"Laura" Niall growled.

I turned my body towards her. "You" I whispered.

"Yes, me" she laughed cruely.

Niall growled at her and speeded towards her, but Liara somehow caught him midway. Liara whispered something in Niall's ear, then, she pulled him back to where I was standing. He seemed like he was struggling, Liara was stood between us.

"Why?" I asked the only question that has been on my mind since Beth's death.

A cold hand, which I figured was Liara's rested itself on my back. The coldness of her hand nearly made me yelp in pain, but somehow, her touch also made me feel like I had known her for my whole life.

Laura ignored my question. "The famous Liara Elenn Honal... wow, I never dreamed of meeting a legend like you, but I also never imagined you helping the one who you wanted reveng from and that bitch" Laura said.

Her once gray eyes were long gone and were replaced with a dark color, almost black. Her blonde hair has darkened more, but she seemed drained. I figured it was the dark magic wearing her out.

"No wonder I've never heard of you" Liara said emotionlessly. "But, you know, I only know people who are worth and powerful, and I'm not so connected with low-lifes".

"Oh come on, Liara! Remember what Niall did to you? Remember all the horrible things the princes did to you? Remember what Alexandera had done?" She said. "Liara, you belong with us, together we can destroy the kingdom!"

Liara surprised us by laughing, but it was cold. "Destroy the kingdom? Aha... bitch, who do you think killed that weak daughter of yours?"

"You did" she answered emotionlessly, like she never really cared about Beth. "You did me a favor".

"No, I did her a favor" Liara said. "Really, the stupidity of yours causes me to have ache... in my ass".

Laura scoffed. "You with us or what?"